Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow! I knew those things took up a lot of space, but OMG I didn't think it was that much. I'm looking forward to taking my first pictures in years without the "tombstones". Do you think this will be completed by October 2020?
Everything is being done in phases. I do not believe everything will be done by October 2020. There is a ton more that hasn't even started yet at Epcot.

Everything is being done in phases. I do not believe everything will be done by October 2020. There is a ton more that hasn't even started yet at Epcot.

Sorry I just meant the "tombstone" replacement. It'd be great if they completed it by Oct 2020 (for purely selfish reasons ;)).

http://blogmickey.com/2019/06/walls-down-at-leave-a-legacy-west-demolition-site-in-epcot/
img_1480.jpg

tenor.gif

I am so pumped about this. Heck, I'm happy enough for them to just leave it with the concrete filler.

I have been gone for 5 years and am trying very hard to catch up. All those legacy bricks that were pretty expensive to purchase as I remember have been destroyed? I wonder did the people who bought them at least get their tile?

I have been gone for 5 years and am trying very hard to catch up. All those legacy bricks that were pretty expensive to purchase as I remember have been destroyed? I wonder did the people who bought them at least get their tile?
The leave a legacy tiles were not expensive. Roughly $30ish. They are being moved to a new location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!