Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to figure out if that is part of the ride, or a tower crane.
I am thinking the vertical steel is part of the building and then the black smaller form is the crane laying on the ground that they think it more steel.

Its a big building WOL they could put a decent size attraction in there or they could make it the next 21 Royal, I mean with Disney bringing in Club 33 the next thing would be 21 Royal, though you would think it would be in MK but because its suposed to be a great Dinning Experience I could see it going into Epcot, but not necessarily future world. Who knows, as far as I know Disney hasnt said they want to bring anything like 21 Royal to WDW yet

Its a big building WOL they could put a decent size attraction in there or they could make it the next 21 Royal, I mean with Disney bringing in Club 33 the next thing would be 21 Royal, though you would think it would be in MK but because its suposed to be a great Dinning Experience I could see it going into Epcot, but not necessarily future world. Who knows, as far as I know Disney hasnt said they want to bring anything like 21 Royal to WDW yet

The Wonders of Life pavilion is about 100,000 square feet, which is big. Some of that is also some backstage areas.

Rumored guardians ride vehicle

Pretty cool - thought th interesting only one car (or is this just an example and real thing will be longer). Similar question - shows it going backwards - will that be an element in the ride?

Pretty cool - thought th interesting only one car (or is this just an example and real thing will be longer). Similar question - shows it going backwards - will that be an element in the ride?

Pretty sure it’s going to be a train of cars and not sure if it will go backwards.

The video is just showing what the vehicle can do.

Not sure I can handle a spinning car, I will have to wait and see how fast it spins....

I don’t believe it will be constantly spinning.

I could be wrong about this but I don’t think it’s going to be a spinning coaster. The video is showing that the cart can make a 360 spin and the spinning is to focus the riders to look at specific projections etc.

I believe you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!