Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’ll be lots of new green space in Epcot.

Yeah, not doubting that, and I understand how a path through there will be a huge traffic help. It's just always been "backstage" to me, so, it feels weird.

Still excited for all the changes coming. Still haven't figured out when to take our next trip.....

I'm sorry if I missed it, but I ran a search and didn't see anything. Has Starbucks' new location been announced yet?

I'm so baffled by this model, as things are clearly in the wrong place, with the Imagination Pavillion, the Guardians ride, and Mission: Space all shown clumped together on the left for some reason. I was hoping this would give a clear idea of where the Moana living water attraction would go and other new information, but apparently they didn't make this relate to the actual park layout in any way. :/

I'm assuming the beehive-like building in the front center is the current festival center, which will be the Play Pavillion, right?

I'm definitely interested to see the other side of the model, too. I'm hoping to stop by to see this in person this weekend.

I'm so baffled by this model, as things are clearly in the wrong place, with the Imagination Pavillion, the Guardians ride, and Mission: Space all shown clumped together on the left for some reason. I was hoping this would give a clear idea of where the Moana living water attraction would go and other new information, but apparently they didn't make this relate to the actual park layout in any way. :/

I'm assuming the beehive-like building in the front center is the current festival center, which will be the Play Pavillion, right?

I'm definitely interested to see the other side of the model, too. I'm hoping to stop by to see this in person this weekend.
This model isn’t meant to be an actual representation of the park but rather areas that will see work done.

Yes that would be the play pavilion.

This model isn’t meant to be an actual representation of the park but rather areas that will see work done.

Yes that would be the play pavilion.
Okay then let me ask, there are items on that map not being addressed, that being Imagination. Are we to assume this is a hint by Imagineering? I know we have had multiple insiders say a revamp of Imagination is coming, but is this some confirmation? Then if so, I see no Brazil, so one wonders if that is a goner now....

Okay then let me ask, there are items on that map not being addressed, that being Imagination. Are we to assume this is a hint by Imagineering? I know we have had multiple insiders say a revamp of Imagination is coming, but is this some confirmation? Then if so, I see no Brazil, so one wonders if that is a goner now....
I would assume so. I don’t think this means a new pavilion is a goner either. If they put it on there and didn’t announce it that would raise so much speculation that Disney would have to announce it. Disney will wait until they are ready on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter