Epcot Character Spot on EMH day

hjs22

Earning My Ears
I know Epcot Character Spot isn't included in EMH, but I don't want to FP+ it: I have a Tier 1 for later in the day for Frozen Ever After after lunch at Akershus and plan to stay in World Showcase for the afternoon. Do lines build for meeting Mickey, Minnie, Goofy because the park is open for EMH? Since we're not interested in the headliners that EMH would be useful for (no thrill rides, no motion sickness inducing rides for my crowd!), I'm trying to plan how early we need to get there . . . This is in early May, so not a super crowded time in general.

I'll try to keep an eye on MDE and Lines App on EMH Epcot days but thought I'd see if anyone here had an idea!

Do lines build for meeting Mickey, Minnie, Goofy because the park is open for EMH?
I could see that once people have used their EMH to tackle rides without FP that they might head over for the character meet as soon as it opens. Do you have a Disney chase card? If so, you could meet characters at the special chase meet over near figment (I believe it is open 1-7pm) This is usually a shorter wait, but you will meet 2 of the fab 5, so you might not get one of the characters you want to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter