Epcot ~ 3 adults, 11 YO, 9YO, 6YO, and infant

sablebomb

Mouseketeer
Epcot is the one park I have yet to visit so I don't know what to expect here.
With four children (ages listed above), how long would one plan to be at this park?
Would it be a whole day or could you cover the basics and the things the kids could do in half a day or afternoon?

Epcot is the one park I have yet to visit so I don't know what to expect here.
With four children (ages listed above), how long would one plan to be at this park?
Would it be a whole day or could you cover the basics and the things the kids could do in half a day or afternoon?

I'm not the expert, but I would have to say that depends on how you break up the "worlds". There is Future World where most of the rides are and then there's the World Showcases when you find some rides and/or shows and the culture of the country you are in. For me....I take a whole day for EPCOT and it's just me, my 11 year old son, and my hubby. We visit Future World in the morning....leave around noon after lunch and go back to the hotel for a couple of hours to rest. We head back around 3 or so and stay till nearly park close while doing the World Showcases. I would think with an infant you would have to figure out what the little one can handle. The 6 year old might suprise you and can hang longer than you think. There are some Kidcot Missions I've heard the younger ones enjoy and Agent Perry's Missions the older ones....adults included really like too. I hope I've helped somewhat. :goodvibes

We spend two full days in Epcot, but you can do it in one. Definitely not less though. There are 5 pavilions plus Spaceship Earth to explore in Future World (including 7 rides and 2 shows), and then 11 countries in the World Showcase with 2 rides and multiple shows, plus Kidcot stations and Agent P’s Missions. And lots of yummy food! You’d have to use rider swap on some rides with the baby though.

With those ages, your older children will want to go on most of the bigger attraction rides in Future World, so I would estimate spending half a day just there. The World Showcase can be about 2 hrs if you don’t spend a lot of time browsing in the stores, waiting for the videos/presentations, or having a TS meal. More if you do those things, and even more if you are doing the Frozen ride and/or Anna/Elsa meet. I haven’t been to Epcot since the Frozen things were added, but they would involve at least some wait.

I think it depends on your interest in the other countries. I’m guessing your kids will probably just want to do the rides but if they can hold interest in walking around all the countries then it could be a whole day park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter