Entertainment Card Needed for Each Room?

Tigger&Belle

<font color=blue>I'm the good girl on the DIS<br><
I just reserved two rooms at the Royal Pacific for four nights with the entertainment discount. I was told that we needed two entertainment cards since we have two rooms even though the room is for our children. I've never needed two cards in the past for two rooms including the HRH a year and a half ago. Any idea if this is accurate information?

T&B

That's consistent with what I've read and been told. The Fan Club rate is almost as good as the Entertainment rate, though.

I was told the same thing. You could always borrow another card or buy a book for a different area than the one you have. I bought book for two of my sons and one for myself. That way when I visit them I can get the dining discounts where they live. If that isn't an option how about buying an Orlando book for the discounts there. I think the books are $10 off now.

Thanks for the replies! If I need a second book I'll probably get another one for my area since there are restaurants that we go to at least once besides the visit when we redeem the entertainment book coupon. I will look at the Orlando book online, though. Which town is closer to Universal? I know that Kissimmee and Buena Vista are close to WDW, but I wasn't sure about Universal.

T&B

Last Aug I was told the same thing when I booked two RP rooms with Ent rate - in fact the clerk even repeated himself and told me it was very important. I ended up with only one room, but they did ask to see my Ent card for that one at check in - I would think it's better safe than sorry to have 2 with you to insure the savings. My sisters all had cards so I was just going to borrow one - there is no ID on the card, only a #.

This topic has been discussed serveral times. And the general opinons are nah! I have booked three rooms along with other folks on these boards and all of us were told we needed cards for each room. I have stayed (with my card in hand) at PBH many, many times and have never been asked for the card but I called ahead each time just to be sure my one card was enough and was told yes every time. I would say call RPH and speak to guest services about your query and then jot down the name of the person you spoke to and you'll be fine. I do this each time I'm told I need two or three cards. That's just insane to me they would tell you such a thing esp., with kids being in the other rooms and all of the rooms going under YOUR name. Try that and let us know just incase there policy has changed but a lot of us have called in the past and been just fine with the one card. Have a wonderful trip.

Yes, it is crazy that they require me to get 2 rooms since there are 6 of us, but then require 2 entertainment cards to get those 2 rooms. Unless we decide to get another book anyway, I will call and ask the hotel directly.

Thanks, T&B

You could try calling the Loews Central Reservations toll free number first. They seem to be very knowledgable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter