Enterprise located on Disney property

kgle

My son's slave
I am renting a car through Enterprise while we are down there, for the last 7 days of the trip. I am renting through the one that noted it was located on property...can anyone tell me how conveniently located it is? Would I be able to take a park bus there and get off on the way (is it near DTD maybe??) or should I go ahead with them picking me up? I have no idea where it would be and I am just trying to get an idea of where its at. TIA.

Post the addresses and we'll tell you - but the only truly onsite rental agencies are Alamo and National (unless Enterprise is going to actually have you pick your car up from one of those companies), and Dollar and Budget on Hotel Plaza Boulevard, and maybe Hertz at the Hilton (but maybe not on that last one).

Disney
8701 World Center Dr
Orlando, Fl 32821

Edit: I just mapquested it...and input WDWs address onthere and its 13 minutes away. Oh well, I like Enterprise so its not a huge deal to me at all. They can still pick me up!

It's not too far away from WDW.

We used them in Aug. and wouldn't use them again. We had arranged to be picked up at 9:30 AM. They told me the actual time would be between 9:30 and 9:45. My husband was out ther before 9:25 AM. He called at 10 Am when they didn't show. They said they did show up 20 minutes before our pick-up time (around 9:10 AM) and we were not there so they left. Of course we were not there, it wasn't our pick-up time. We ended up having to spend $25 to take a cab to the car rental since we needed to be somewhere and didn't have the time to arrange with National or another company. No they wouldn't send another car to pick us up. The car also had not been cleaned for being used before either. So just a heads up on dealing with them.

It's not too far away from WDW.

We used them in Aug. and wouldn't use them again. We had arranged to be picked up at 9:30 AM. They told me the actual time would be between 9:30 and 9:45. My husband was out ther before 9:25 AM. He called at 10 Am when they didn't show. They said they did show up 20 minutes before our pick-up time (around 9:10 AM) and we were not there so they left. Of course we were not there, it wasn't our pick-up time. We ended up having to spend $25 to take a cab to the car rental since we needed to be somewhere and didn't have the time to arrange with National or another company. No they wouldn't send another car to pick us up. The car also had not been cleaned for being used before either. So just a heads up on dealing with them.

I would assume that was an isolated incident. I have rented from Enterprise more times than I can count, and each time they have been absolutely awesome (even the ones out of state). Enterprise always has the most reasonable and competitive prices for rental cars and from my experience, has really nice cars as well. We shall see!

I would assume that was an isolated incident. I have rented from Enterprise more times than I can count, and each time they have been absolutely awesome (even the ones out of state). Enterprise always has the most reasonable and competitive prices for rental cars and from my experience, has really nice cars as well. We shall see!

I agree that we have had excellent service when renting elsewhere too. And their prices in Florida were terrific. This is why we went with them even when we had two different travel agents from two different companies told us of the negative reports they heard. But on the boards here I heard from someone who had nothing but good expereiences. If there were a ton of negative experiences, they wouldn't be in business I guess. Isolated incident? Perhaps, but it was the way it was handled that would stop us from using them again. Good luck anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!