Entering MK park with Christmas Party tickets at 4:00pm

Maiky

Earning My Ears
Hi, We purchased tickets for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party for a night that, although we have park tickets, we are NOT planning to use them. The cast member on the phone told me that we could enter the park as early as 4:00pm with the party tickets. The questions is: How I make sure than I'm using the party ticket at 4:00pm and NOT one of my remaining park ticket?

BTW - As instructed by the cast member I was able to make two fastpasses reservations for that day (one for 4:00pm and another one for 5:00pm). So noy I have park tickets for 10 days but fastpasses for 11 days (including the party).

Thank you for your help.

Robert Michael

Just make sure when you enter Magic Kingdom you go through the gate that states Special Event Entrance. They will have Cast members directing you as well.

There are separate, specific gates used for party entry.

As PPs noted, make sure to enter at the tapstiles designated for the party. In terms of FP+, you may want to try to change them to 3:30, 4:30 and 5:30 so you can have 3 FP+ prior to the party instead of 2.

I have park tickets for 10 days but fastpasses for 11 days (including the party).

I thought you could not make fastpass reservations for more days than you have tickets?

That's what I thought, but the cast member informed me that I could make fastpasses reservations from 4:00pm to 5:59pm using the party ticket . During the Christmas party there are not fastpasses available after 6:00pm. I tried and My Disney app let me reserved two fastpasses....one at 4:00pm and the other one at 5:00pm. As a result I have fastpasses for 11 days.

I have park tickets for 10 days but fastpasses for 11 days (including the party).

I thought you could not make fastpass reservations for more days than you have tickets?
In some cases, guests have been able to book FPs with the party tickets as long as they've booked their other FPs first and then their party FPs last.

In some cases, guests have been able to book FPs with the party tickets as long as they've booked their other FPs first and then their party FPs last.

It makes sense......that was the order in which we booked our fastpasses. Didn't have any issue with the app.

I’m not an expert in DW Imfo but I did that last year because I had a Ticket to party.what happened next day I got an email and all my Fbp were canceled for Avatar. I would not take a chance.

Thanks for the warning. Did they canceled your Avatar fastpasses for the day after the party or for your last day of parks tickets?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter