Enough time between ride and show?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by elfling8, Jun 5, 2018.

1. elfling8

elfling8 Mouseketeer

I'm going to spend a whole day solo in AK. I reserved lunch at Tiffins with Rivers of Light package. I was thinking it would be fun to do the safari later in the evening and got a FP for 7:50. Do you think that leaves me enough time to get to my Rivers of Light seating, or should I move the FP up a little?

What is my best use of other FP? I can not ride FOP due to vertigo issues. Love dinosaur and EE (better off single rider than FP?), wouldn't mind an afternoon soaking on the rapids, and for sure want to ride Na'vi river journey.

2. Darren B

Darren B Earning My Ears

I'd recommend Festival of the Lion King at some point in your day - an amazing show and a chance to sit down for a while!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. dachsie

dachsie DIS Veteran

I would plan at least an hour to 1 hr 15 mins for the safari and 30 mins to get to ROL so it depends on when ROL is showing

5. elfling8

elfling8 Mouseketeer

Thanks, sounds like I better move it back a little then. ROL is 9:15, and I should be there by 9 for my spot I think.

6. elfling8

elfling8 Mouseketeer

Moved it to 6:55, so I can go 7:15-7:30 and still be good for getting to my spot. Also might be able to catch Tree Of Life lighting. The times aren't up for that yet.

7. gharter

gharter DIS Veteran

You probably would have been OK, but it could have been tight depending on how busy the park was. With the new time, you should have no problems.