Enormous amount of ride pieces for trade (updated 11-18)

Jennifer815

Mouseketeer
Hi--I have a ton of Space Mountain ride pieces for trade. This is what I have, as of right now:

Up Pieces: 52
Down Pieces: 47
Left Turns: 9
Right Turns: 9
Straight Tracks: 1

I really don't need any costumes, and I'm pretty much set with current quest stuff. Other older furniture would be cool, though.

I would like pins, though, particularly stuff released before the food pin set, going back to at least February of this year or so--I had very limited internet access at that time and missed a lot. I also wouldn't mind a CL-assisted bulk trade for the entire lot for something really cool... ;)

I won't be back to check this until this afternoon, but I hope someone can use some of these!
Thanks for looking! :)

I have Tomorrowland 1-5 pin set I would be glad to trade for some ride pieces.
They were 500 a piece when they were for sale, so how about double that for now?

5000 credits =

3 left
3 right
13 straight?

That would work for me. I'm logging on now, and I'll try and find you if you're on. If not, PM me and we'll set up a time to trade.

:)

Hi Birdman--well, assuming my trade with aensming goes through (and I'm sure it will), that leaves me with 9 of each turn, which I'd be glad to trade to you. How much of your 50th set would you be willing to part with for the remaining 18 turns?

i wont trade 50th set for the turns but ill trade WDW for them

Well, I have plenty of WDW quest stuff, so I'll have to pass on that. Anything else if none of the 50th stuff works for you?

i can trade anything in my sig like anything else but 50th or green chair

Sorry I missed you, Coolaronie--my out-of-town company showed up earlier than I expected, and I just left the computer up, but was afk. PM me and we can set up a time to make the trade. Thanks!

Thank you Coolaronie for the quick and easy trade!

First post is updated with what I still have left. Anyone else interested?

Are you interested in another pirate well? For maye 8 ups and 7 downs? I also have almost all of the DLR quest if you are interested in anything else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter