Enjoying Steve's in-park segments on Tuesdays

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
I've been meaning to post this for a few weeks but finally remembered. A while back, there was a thread that was rather critical of the in-park segments during the Tuesday shows. I was one of the people who felt that segment just wasn't great.

I have to say that it has gotten much better. Having Steve actually have a plan and a point for each segment has made a huge difference. Whether it is focusing on a location, an attraction, a food item, or whatever, those segments have been very enjoyable. I wanted to give credit where credit is due and thank Steve and the rest of the team for adjusting how those segments were being handled.

See you all in a few weeks at the 20th party!

Yes - totally agree too, they have been much more enjoyable, now that they've been informative, focused, and "have a point". Great job both listening to the fans, and changing things in a positive way, Team!! And great job, Steve. (Oh - and he hasn't had to share ear buds either!) LOL

Last edited:
I agree completely. They have that live TV excitement. It did make me smile because I felt bad his dole whip had melted before he could make his whatever it was with the dole whip and the Starbucks tea. I really get excited when they cut to him and I have been know to shout "I know exactly where he is!" Let's face it we LOVE the parks.

I'm going back and looking at some old vlogs and really enjoy them.:disrocks:

Steve, I think when Pete (or whomever is hosting) cuts to you he should ask "Where is Steve today?" then you get to do a quick pan and we get to guess. Won't even take a minute. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter