"Enjoy these moments; they are precious"-Lesley's EPIC May TR!-COMPLETED-10/2-Last stops at Flower & Garden and Wrap Up

That definitely looks like quite the fun event. You really got a lot done and got to do some cool things. I can't believe you managed to eat all that ice cream and do it in a manner without too much mess. That takes skill. Lol @ your Red Fish Blue Fish ride story. I've luckily figured out that ride from afar so I've avoided it like I do all Universal water attractions, but one day I shall do it lol Again, what a fun night!
Oh I definitely didn’t finish all of those ice creams! Not even close! But hey, it was included in my ticket, so why not try!
Hi, Lesley! Sorry I'm late, but I'm here! :cheer2:

I've flown exclusively on American for the very few times I've had to fly in the past three years, the BYO-entertainment device thing has annoyed me every time! Like you said, I like to mess around on my phone while I'm watching a movie, so I feel your struggle!

OK, the Bev Ledge is seriously the coolest!!!

Your RPR room looks gorgeous!

I am SCREAMING at the "Aunt Becky Got Me into Hogwarts" shirt!! :rotfl:

Wow, wow, WOW at the OI event! It looks like you guys got a LOT of bang for your buck with the food, rides, and fun! The "trap" that TM set for guests was hysterical :rotfl: US/IOA are both massive, I'm in complete awe of how much you were able to accomplish this night! So many meet-ups, so much fun... I loved reading about it! This is a great report already, can't wait for more! popcorn::
Welcome to the TR! It was such a fun event! And it was a good chunk of time-we could enter at 5, and the event officially ended at 1:30 (though the food and some rides shut down at midnight)

Unlimited butter beer sounds amazing to me!!

Sounds like a great time at the event so far! What a funny interaction with Spiderman :rotfl2:

When we got to the main gates, we had a rather long line for check-in, but overall it went ok. And we picked up our credentials

tCRV9usACslZiOEqdSy3EO2j1-ApB2napGR0ml7pSt-wUSJxUpZWnQAPgkzgfuv9I_UbmTSS8dIqImDx3zqxlUmup6xFkxL1hMz1zz3yUgAamXa0Oed3t2r6xOAOiJ1GYgmsFdLWtoqL-POvQyV3h-7ttAuhlSW0hVCMyZMiMBoTdnfV4xVQkXdGOSLm8FZdaTzMcCX5GLDnU4vfH8Tcuj2jg27qu3Izh26sE3K4E5Z7jyqwNMjHV__7fD717G3q6HwftZGUWz3Fba7YDjojTH5wv-wMASTbGoGP4zv-i0o1P9jnf44ue1KCqfL2xcyuw9G3we-h6pV7QNmxptFDw99f1Ai18q-dsJ0JrURyj9jn5zCyGNrIchaf1mfHhVWA7iPq2E2BPioBj_hDrA8UwmD08xpxuzMx8SyabXmHXzDPCHmWWZV9ohTp4fu_TMyruYegB8TsG_w1iJYOONPjNvPHhkCfuLqTeJIv_XUFCNfzrLt-wvDzAVGNsftffyVlcAE_wGDOQTdxHuHSBiwWMSVKxZOkTZy0nZAOESqxEGjP-TgtI6gCrWjArbrX0Lmc6NLOgSzUIhf5Q5kSGEvb0S394DzVKqJQIibFJT5qKGVSv6E_fu__F0Q0chbpl-Gw94Kwv76k6fnEtcDv-EI3Z_SLDY9Yp_w=w800-h600-no

We should have gotten their earlier...but Steve was passed out!

Oh, and I LOVED this shirt!

10UdpTvf3VhOS9QajHoq0YSYEkjcYL8eKUWXXe1FrJWnyZExw7azeV9FTGiG6Mb96Vn4pk4sUNKHMt1s67BnIlXBK1NThC2hysoSYubNYtcZzDEWGSQ5khyiI1LpcEYhjauwqDlQBz1xdDTQF7Kcc4_XNqmzQZdBO22Bn11_6Ku-N4YsIvX3X4H_KrVJOcw1-RkinBabUj1BPaTJSEbP6-ONxvOuHGGGR1EK2Ieauvxs-leVIRdbURyYhF6VHgcKtxCJVAK83p9_8Hckh4nxA8WWl9c5TxiPPOvh9HW_CKl38h3Gxc8G6x2gppxd3EGpn4cAG9hTB3dZetuIWoV5xXZ7zCDcnYrMqJQshz94iofghjAL9hEa8nhR0YFXhPnYQMzXyjAu9cLaNdMSw8dEf6TL7nQdmx-WDThHKlABQEaVWuMu9iiP2ID9ZvxywFzc2og8lrcFh96VsOo4BFzcZ3mzBZOtLzi7Q01xUeiT1bj9zG7JOwQnMfNF6tRtk3s8F2LNJ0wZwZyGg0_n1MnfNe0CYb_xTEkdsXM-MjZ_PUj3I1-DQIpTP5M5rl4lLAMnMf1t6qNH9v0TbHJ8s86h6Y12VdlJIBEYHJ3xnr9TNu5TBikuCpG_NuM2EgOUxyjJA0O_Wz_z1jAwcj-_ogQGBsLa_HxD_cc=w600-h800-no

Hilarious!

One of the things they do at the OI Meetup is allow solo adults to ride Pteranodon Flyers! This is a ride at Islands of Adventure where you fly above the treetops. However during normal operations its only available for children, or adults riding with a child (pretty lame in my opinion)! The OI event was allowing adults to ride this by themselves, so I really hoped to get on it. Unfortunately there was a limited number of slots (it’s a very low capacity ride) and despite not handing out the return times until 4:30, they ran out by 5pm. Pretty much, if you aren’t in line about 1 hr before they hand out those return times, you aren’t going to get one.

So disappointed in this :(

Honestly, eating in there just made me so excited to think about what we will have in store at Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge, as I know the Imagineers used this immersion as a baseline for Batuu.

It's gonna be amazing! I can't wait to see your pictures.

While we were eating, Su-Lynn and her Chubby Hubby, Steve, were checking in and headed our way. So, time for Dismeet #2 (I’m not counting Steve!), which was awesome! We chatted a bit, but then while they ate their dinner, Kari and I headed to ride Gringotts with the Express Pass from our hotel stay! Love that ride – yes, many portions are screen based, but it still is so well executed and includes set pieces and other effects so it doesn’t really feel that way! There was a bit of a backlog in the line, so it took a bit longer than I would have liked, but that also gave us time to enjoy the amazing queue!

Yup we were the bag check, and it allowed us to eat. But definitely it took longer than we expected with the Express Pass.

Kari and I got the Brookies. Steve got the cheesecake and Su-Lynn got the fruit tart. I think everyone thought things were yummy and a nice boost of sugar!

I think we were all so excited we got "free" dessert!

Steve didn’t quite understand that you are supposed to continue going thru the wall! Meanwhile, I decided to take it at a run, which surprised Su-Lynn, who was filming me!

giphy.gif

Haha that's cool! You made it into a Gif! I will try and do that with yours.

Steve and I decided to go on a Forbidden Journey; that was too intense for the wimps in our group () so Su-Lynn and Kari went off on their own.

Yes we are WIMPS. Chunky WIMPS.

Steve and I were also both wearing flip flops, so we realized that wasn’t going to work on the ride (your feet dangle and it throws you all around, including fully upside down for a moment or two), so we ended up sitting on them instead! The TMs all chuckled when they saw us sitting there bare footed and had to make sure we actually had shoes with us! But I’m sure they get that a lot!

Oh that's funny, I totally forgot about that.

I think we ended up wandering around Hogsmeade a bit, including a stop at Honeydukes for Kari to get some Fizzing Wizzbees. I think even Su-Lynn got suckered into one of those!

Yes, yes I did.

We rode Flight of the Hippogriff. A cute coaster, but not worth the typical waits (it’s like Barnstormer in length).

and in width! That thing is tiny!

There was no wait for the raft ride, but none of us really wanted to get soaking wet, so we walked past that one. (Also, this was the first time Steve realized it actually was a water ride…don’t know what he thought it was beforehand?)

He has a terrible memory as you probably realized.

At one point in the land, there was a Team Member who set a trap for any guests not paying attention! As one guy started to walk into the loop, she started screaming “watch out” and made him jump! It was actually hilarious!

Haha that was so funny!

And then down to the Jurassic Park restaurant, where they had some yummy roasted foods. (I guess in previous OI events it was buffets around the park; this time it was standard QS food but a more limited menu.) We ended up sharing 2 plates – one with ribs/chicken/sides, and Su-Lynn and Steve got another thing of ribs instead of chicken. It was actually very good, and a nice relaxing time! That QS location also looks super cool, exactly like the cafeteria in Jurassic Park!

I liked being able to get anything we wanted without paying!

In the cartoon area there were various games, which were on free play. Su-Lynn and I competed in a wack-a-mole, which she totally won! Then Steve and Kari caught up to us and all 3 of them played while I videoed. Su-Lynn won again! She needs to play more when you can actually win prizes!

I know! Who knew I would be good at wack-a-mole?!?

Lesley: “I saw your.. um, today, um… your Miles”
Spiderman: “Um… My what?”
Lesley: “Oh, nevermind. I suck at this”
Spiderman: “No, no. we are going to figure this out. What were you trying to say?”
Lesley: “Um, … Spiderverse”
Spiderman: “Oh! You got introduced to my pal, Miles Morales!”
Lesley: “YES! That’s what I meant”
Spiderman: “He’s a great guy, and you must also have seen my other friends”
Lesley: “Yes, also Gwen”
Spiderman: “She’s great… ok, what about a photo” (and I can only imagine – let me get rid of this weirdo!

Haha I totally remember this. I was wondering if he had even seen the movie at first but whew, he did know what you were talking about!

The event definitely looks fun! I considered the one in December this year but I think I'll pass and just wait until DH and I go in March 2020!

I'll definitely PM you about the room deals!

LOL!!

One of the things they do at the OI Meetup is allow solo adults to ride Pteranodon Flyers!
I already read the part where you didn't get to go :( I was SO excited for you when I read this part first!!!! I think that is a dumb rule. Adults want in on the fun, too...plus, when your son is a chicken, he won't go on it, which ruins the fun for Mommy, too!!! LOL

But we did get to see the Hogwarts Express go by on its above-ground tracks, which was cool!
Ooooh, that must have been awesome!

Ok so I think I need to stop following your trip reports every time I read an update I purchase something! Granted I read a few updates but I now am a proud owner of a Bev Ledge!

Ugh this event looks amazing, I wonder how far in advance they sell out....I tentatively have a trip that week in December but nothing set in stone yet.....

Looks like a great start to this trip, You even got to use real math and not Disney math to be able to go early! Amazing!

Ok so I think I need to stop following your trip reports every time I read an update I purchase something! Granted I read a few updates but I now am a proud owner of a Bev Ledge!

Ugh this event looks amazing, I wonder how far in advance they sell out....I tentatively have a trip that week in December but nothing set in stone yet.....

Looks like a great start to this trip, You even got to use real math and not Disney math to be able to go early! Amazing!
Sorry for being a bad influence! :P

I got my ticket only about 1 month out and they were still advertising that it was 95% sold out (which meant 5% unsold) until the actual event. I don't think I recall them saying it was ever sold out (some have been in the past though). They actually have 2 nights in December, so you should be ok waiting til closer! They do increase the price as it gets closer though.

Unlimited butter beer sounds amazing to me!!

Sounds like a great time at the event so far! What a funny interaction with Spiderman :rotfl2:
I ended up only getting the one order of Butterbeer! I really should have gotten a second one before leaving Hogsmeade!

So disappointed in this :(
One day we'll get to ride it...
The event definitely looks fun! I considered the one in December this year but I think I'll pass and just wait until DH and I go in March 2020!

I'll definitely PM you about the room deals!
Yeah, you can always look at it closer to the event to see if it works out in the schedule better. I would be interested to see all the Christmas stuff too!
LOL!!

I already read the part where you didn't get to go :( I was SO excited for you when I read this part first!!!! I think that is a dumb rule. Adults want in on the fun, too...plus, when your son is a chicken, he won't go on it, which ruins the fun for Mommy, too!!! LOL

Ooooh, that must have been awesome!
Aww, you'd think you have a kid the qualifies, but no luck! Oh well!

Hello!

I may as well join in here, but I'll have to come back to read. It may be a little while until I make it back because this is now the fifth TR I've joined this week with the promise of coming back to read. :laughing:

Hello!

I may as well join in here, but I'll have to come back to read. It may be a little while until I make it back because this is now the fifth TR I've joined this week with the promise of coming back to read. :laughing:
Haha, I know the feeling!

The OI meetup looks so fun, and disappointing about the Flyers. Even my youngest is too tall.
And I literally LOL’d on meeting the raptor pass! I love meeting Blue! Got my son to do it in August, typical boy tried to play it cool, so of course she went after him. Was so funny and he couldn’t smother his smile.

The OI meetup looks so fun, and disappointing about the Flyers. Even my youngest is too tall.
And I literally LOL’d on meeting the raptor pass! I love meeting Blue! Got my son to do it in August, typical boy tried to play it cool, so of course she went after him. Was so funny and he couldn’t smother his smile.
I had a babysitter who showed up Jurassic Park. I must have been only 11 or so, but it was still too much for me! Though I also get nightmares from that shark movie - Deep Blue Sea. Basically any scary creatures freak me out!

Oh, you guys aren't HP fans? I don't know if we can be friends anymore!
Well, Andy is but the girls just haven't gotten into it yet. But our friends that are coming with us are and they are going one of the days after we leave. One day I am sure Morgan will get into it. And then I will be forced to watch all the movies again.

She explained there is a song and you are supposed to follow the instructions to keep from getting wet (the vehicles alternate red/blue, so the water is supposed to be timed accordingly).
This sounds really cute! And a nice twist on a spinner ride.

RHaI5K2xeb-PAHEh4R6wvwr-hvf6tfjKWF02MQGA2G7gmHDfp0aMhaaJmjiUsXNkXV7dzwWBw28Sm2LQIg0hHKyU-mot2-FbNYOhCzkrQ55py1z0Tg4yivO0h_0z2XLAg59a17vsZdk4lUvryX0676nO8yeLkfkrx11CKGJgI8IGv6OdeSPoau2vi3j2RA2XSmIlQ5PQ6oMVCd-8DuheslcgFOCb_fekgps3y_o2tuPUWn3wSbreub0gU7PczHgVcFlYoBXDKap2NbF725Xks_EweLYhb-9GgtF-c-TV7neRxxZBOJXNmQA9Q31_9Semx-ST_0p-CUTGhvSCA1R1MxhR75PfsTY0I2xJhxKGQhmbmUpop6o6Yjc2uzeKOZgDZq6qyqQubAkzRhNLXuR-hdxd9VaW7IoH-3xRobVS3OgVVFoV81DmgpzSIBn7HxsJ5FfEb07qvT_eIUzXqBh-zuiB2HzuHetDZFZotdWO9ChSzGbbESrNXemkdRGaNb-JzNpF1bdQYK7y_N_67Xn2U5T-qxsj-04NtvbbYBHj8Nlhr8Ynoyy01SX--JsuE1_7cpIqCrOy2ZCDkP6IFOu_lfMlfTNxdEohtknJZWLYD9SAtmF1Nj4VmlhMyLXiftK6TiKVQKCemZtyEFpcKBNmWs8ivbvSwfY=w638-h480-no

(We did end up realizing the top fountains weren’t working, so after the first sprays of water, I made us go up high for the rest of it to keep safe
Oops

dPyX5wA_a7q0u5kIsXPbZgexoGw4jM6k5EPOMzfXnjIxWuA_o345tTrJXuctjYCisAyk5e9v9mkzHvCwEYyWZhnb4D8_J5rM7pEE5qL8TwIto9z5z4Xkid7B2yADKunQxQTEy28yC0G26o-050dlD0hVxhQaHA5znphV17xDRdYSv84BLHdBjOfx3CMQY6Hp5LUCfc2_LSFB-w2oAMGrjiL1VotRPsYzDdLZNEhco0oAi0ESrFNOX39nfRyupt29N_Z1SVgucYH3R8qAquIjwJSLgnY43MizVuSlVdb2zjrQ3aptMaEY2tWqsvkriiZnktbWkiqJuDSQlkchSu5SmPL7NjV9YLxS7FUo-KWWgcseVjOmv6Tyakslfz4CpWsNSid5nVkA8-KUS_3sVND9ff8PDscck0NmzYrSd-x4XuooHuyQX9GGUpbXATItNk3tIgyMKt05pK1Fh9Owu0U33lmSNlL1uAGkz1wSh9ePynAwtJCd4FRZjj07p6Iz6kGH2wLQWPc2RCvuJ5qdRwB5JQ4T6N1z0vxSKGODk36ieUSGZKU0b_O_2_bKFy7JtpriHVxDqixO-6gfosgsZx1Alf7_bNbe4QS0X-DGhO7M6U2krnTIYZp0p_4KiVtA37TgtmsMNY2fNAHLGT8wzvVLRFO2ZvVeObk=w299-h614-no

They even asked at the end if I wanted another one and I was like – um, I can’t carry another one! I got some laughs juggling everything out of there and thanks to Kari for the photo!
It's a great photo and why not!?! !?

Oh, it's sooo nice! I did have to put pants on for the conference
Well if you took the shorts off and didn't put the pants back on, it would've been a completely different conference!
I know! My sister and I tried to see if we could borrow a small child to ride! Funny thing though - I was recounting that to Su-Lynn/Kari and a family in front of us turned around and said - here, you can take mine! Hahaha! Too bad it was only open for reservations then!
:laughing: We had the same thought. "Where can we find a kid to rent?"
I think after Disney saw Harry Potter get built and realize they have a true competitor in Universal, they realized they need to shape up! Hence Pandora and SWGE. The guy who originally designed The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Scott Trowbridge) ended up moving to Disney a little over a decade ago (after planning for HP was done), and he is the head guy for SWGE.
Oh! didn't know that. It should be really good, then!
Hey, Steve is lucky he was even allowed on the trip, amirite @chunkymonkey
:lmao:

Ok, at that point we were near the Incredible Hulk Coaster. I rode it once on my first visit, and that was enough for me.
It's not exactly... gentle.
Also, Alyssa (@...) had gotten in touch with me, and we tried to meet up, but probably walked right by each other without noticing!
Oh, too bad.
We ended up riding Cat in the Hat, which I had never gone on before. A nice, cute ride.
::yes::
Since we were there, Kari and I went on Red Fish, Blue Fish. I figured it was a simple spinner ride like Dumbo. Well, turns out it also involves water, which Kari didn’t mention until we were boarding (and I noticed the seat of the ride being wet)! She explained there is a song and you are supposed to follow the instructions to keep from getting wet (the vehicles alternate red/blue, so the water is supposed to be timed accordingly).
:laughing: And... I'm glad I didn't ride it, then. We didn't want to get wet and we had no idea!
Then Kari goes – Oh right, you are supposed to do the opposite of the song! Thanks Kari!

RHaI5K2xeb-PAHEh4R6wvwr-hvf6tfjKWF02MQGA2G7gmHDfp0aMhaaJmjiUsXNkXV7dzwWBw28Sm2LQIg0hHKyU-mot2-FbNYOhCzkrQ55py1z0Tg4yivO0h_0z2XLAg59a17vsZdk4lUvryX0676nO8yeLkfkrx11CKGJgI8IGv6OdeSPoau2vi3j2RA2XSmIlQ5PQ6oMVCd-8DuheslcgFOCb_fekgps3y_o2tuPUWn3wSbreub0gU7PczHgVcFlYoBXDKap2NbF725Xks_EweLYhb-9GgtF-c-TV7neRxxZBOJXNmQA9Q31_9Semx-ST_0p-CUTGhvSCA1R1MxhR75PfsTY0I2xJhxKGQhmbmUpop6o6Yjc2uzeKOZgDZq6qyqQubAkzRhNLXuR-hdxd9VaW7IoH-3xRobVS3OgVVFoV81DmgpzSIBn7HxsJ5FfEb07qvT_eIUzXqBh-zuiB2HzuHetDZFZotdWO9ChSzGbbESrNXemkdRGaNb-JzNpF1bdQYK7y_N_67Xn2U5T-qxsj-04NtvbbYBHj8Nlhr8Ynoyy01SX--JsuE1_7cpIqCrOy2ZCDkP6IFOu_lfMlfTNxdEohtknJZWLYD9SAtmF1Nj4VmlhMyLXiftK6TiKVQKCemZtyEFpcKBNmWs8ivbvSwfY=w638-h480-no
:rotfl:
Kari and I were able to catch the Toad Choir (always awesome)
Gotta catch that next time. We didn't see any of the Wizarding concerts.
And then catch one of the nighttime projection shows, which I had never seen. It was fine, nothing super amazing though, once you consider the ones on Cinderella’s castle or the Tree of Life!
Good to know. We skipped it.
The upcoming Dark Arts one does look cool with the drones though!
Oh! Yeah, that sounds pretty cool.
But we did get to see the Hogwarts Express go by on its above-ground tracks, which was cool!
Cool! I didn't know it was above ground.
In New York, the OI event had a Speakeasy, which you needed a password to gain access to. The first step of the password was getting clues from some newsboys on the streets of New York.
That's pretty neat. Too bad you couldn't get in, though.
I thought I would know what to expect, as I have ridden The Mummy ride in Universal Hollywood, but this one is different, so it was cool!
Nice shot
Hey! How do you do gifs? I've not had any luck with them.
:rolleyes1

:laughing:
They even asked at the end if I wanted another one and I was like – um, I can’t carry another one! I got some laughs juggling everything out of there and thanks to Kari for the photo!
:lmao:

How was the butterbeer ice cream?
Another great shot. :)
For the first time I noticed fireworks in the "skylight" above Weasley's Wizard Wheezes!
Oh! I'll have to look for that next time.

Too many details!!!!!
Also, I'm starting to warm up more to Universal Orlando in general. I mean, the Harry Potter areas are just superb.

:lmao:Good work, Kari!!

So, we start going, and the ride song goes “red fish, go up high, blue fish, stay low”, so I go up high (we were red), all good. Then “red fish go low, blue fish, go high”, so I make us go low. And we proceed to get soaking wet! Then Kari goes – Oh right, you are supposed to do the opposite of the song! Thanks Kari!

Hiliarious! Good to know!

It IS cool when you can see the behind-the-workings stuff!

In New York, the OI event had a Speakeasy, which you needed a password to gain access to. The first step of the password was getting clues from some newsboys on the streets of New York. They gave us a newspaper, but no matter what, neither Kari or I could figure out the next step of the clue. Maybe you need to be more aware of Universal Studios things? Oh well, we did end up walking by the entrance to the speakeasy later, and there was a long line, so we weren’t too upset.

THIS IS SO COOL!!! I NEED TO DO THIS!

The flavor they have posted sounds amazing! I would totally try that!

where we briefly cleaned up and then totally crashed to sleep! A fun and exhausting night!
I can imagine! What a packed night you had!

The OI night at Universal sounds like a lot of fun! Bit of a bummer about not getting on the (oh dear, I can't spell this off the top of my head) Pterodactyl Fliers. Maybe one day we will be there and you can borrow Evie for a turn. :rotfl:

Unlimited butterbeer sounds amazing! Although, you're probably right, it is a really sweet drink and a little bit goes a long way.

The OI night at Universal sounds like a lot of fun! Bit of a bummer about not getting on the (oh dear, I can't spell this off the top of my head) Pterodactyl Fliers. Maybe one day we will be there and you can borrow Evie for a turn. :rotfl:

Unlimited butterbeer sounds amazing! Although, you're probably right, it is a really sweet drink and a little bit goes a long way.
I have to google it every time I type it!

And oh yes, a screaming banshee with me on the ride! That will go over well! I call dibs on another round with Landon (unless Evie becomes a thrill seeker by then)! If I ever get my friends from San Diego, I know both of their kids will be game and the mom is a HUGE Harry Potter fan, so she would be happy to visit Universal!

Hi again, sorry for the long delay in posting

No worries on my part! I'm just struggling to get caught up and stay caught up on all the TRs!

Oh, and I LOVED this shirt!

That is pretty awesome.

One of the things they do at the OI Meetup is allow solo adults to ride Pteranodon Flyers!

Ah man, I would love to ride that one someday. I need to borrow a random kid someday. :rotfl2:

Love that ride

Me too! It's one of the few at US that doesn't make me nauseous. I love the vertical drop towards the beginning.

the Brookies

Those look amazing.

Steve and I decided to go on a Forbidden Journey; that was too intense for the wimps in our group

:wave: One of those wimps here but only because it makes me super nauseous. I still ride it one time when I'm there just because it's such an amazing ride.

Which includes free Butterbeer!

Yum!

Then Steve and Kari caught up to us and all 3 of them played while I videoed.

That video was hilarious.

Then Kari goes – Oh right, you are supposed to do the opposite of the song! Thanks Kari!

:rotfl:I've always thought about riding that one just to say I did but now that I know about the water, no thanks!

And asked for small servings, with this hilarious result.

That's a whole lot of ice cream!

Ugh I quoted a bunch the other day and lost it all! Anyway as a true non-Universal fan I do have to say the event does look fun! I may even do it if it ever corresponds with one of my Disney visits.

I always forget about the Mummy! I do like the Hulk but I think the Mummy is my favorite Uni ride :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!