English Tea Tour?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
There’s a news message about this. However, is it a tour, with specific times, something you can sign up for? Or is it self guided and you read signs?

Thank you.
Bobbi:flower1:

There’s a news message about this. However, is it a tour, with specific times, something you can sign up for? Or is it self guided and you read signs?

Thank you.
Bobbi:flower1:
I heard there was a guided and self guided but that was a few months ago. I don't know if it still is happening. Is it possible it is just for Flower & Garden?

I believe they have a guided version and you sign up in the tea shop there for it. We plan to check into it in July

There was a sign with the start times outside of the tea shop. I didn't sign up because I assumed it wasn't free. I believe it is a guided tour.

News here says through July 5.
We are interested and arrive July 1.

I've done it two separate years (I like my tea!) and unfortunately my answer is "Who knows what they're doing this year". That's because one year it was a guided tour, and the other year it was self-guided. The year it was self-guided, you were supposed to pick the odor in the pots that you liked the best, then choose a flavor of 4 of the teas from that "category". The problem was that of the about 20 teas to choose from, there were about 10 available, as well as another 10 or so that weren't on the list at all from any flavor, just random. Yes, the whole thing was confusing. The year that the tour was guided, you were given whatever flavor they choose. I learned more on the guided tour, but at the non-price, either type of tour was OK.

I've done it two separate years (I like my tea!) and unfortunately my answer is "Who knows what b they're doing this year". That's because one year it was a guided tour, and the other year it was self-guided. The year it was self-guided, you were supposed to pick the odor in the pots that you liked the best, then choose a flavor of 4 of the teas from that "category". The problem was that of the about 20 teas to choose from, there were about 10 available, as well as another 10 or so that weren't on the list at all from any flavor, just random. Yes, the whole thing was confusing. The year that the tour was guided, you were given whatever flavor they choose. I learned more on the guided tour, but at the non-price, either type of tour was OK.
Wasn't the non-guided just during the period before the International Cast fully returned.

Can anyone find information about this in the MDE Website?? I can’t, and if you can, please tell me where to look.

Wasn't the non-guided just during the period before the International Cast fully returned.
I don't think so. It was during the 2022 Food and Wine Festival-we went in early May. Was that the same time as the International CMs returned?

I don't think so. It was during the 2022 Food and Wine Festival-we went in early May. Was that the same time as the International CMs returned?
I am not sure-they kind of "trickled" back over time.

Glad they are back at full strength(except for China and Morocco).

LOVE the Tea Tour-don't see FREE associated with anything at WDW often!lol

I was there two weeks back (on a Monday, before Memorial day). There was a guided tour that you signed up for in the tea shop next to the garden. It was free. You just had to put your name down for one of the limited slots. We arrived about an hour before and all of the slots were taken. There was a cancellation list, if you wanted to wait until just before the tour started.

I was there two weeks back (on a Monday, before Memorial day). There was a guided tour that you signed up for in the tea shop next to the garden. It was free. You just had to put your name down for one of the limited slots. We arrived about an hour before and all of the slots were taken. There was a cancellation list, if you wanted to wait until just before the tour started.
Can confirm, was just at Epcot again this evening and they are offering it at 1p, 3p and 5p.

my wife and daughter did this a few years ago. They enjoyed it, but it wasn't nearly as good as what Grand Floridan offered. But, many things have changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter