engagment pic attire???

sunsh1ne

DIS Veteran
hi ladies
i am so excited i am goign to have my engagment photos done this thurday with rhett.
i will have them done at celebration main strett. did i say how excited i am.

ok but i do not know what to wear?? do we match dressy casual??

what did you wear?

i was thinking me in a black cotton dress mike in jeans and black button down

or me in jeans a brown top with lace on top and mike in red shirt with jeans

opinions please.

here are the pics of the outfits or i have other shirts to go with jeans or i hava a green dress just like the black on

cake014.jpg

cake013.jpg

please ignore the silly faces and the messy closet!!

We both wore black tops with Khalis. We used Randy and he actually complimented the neutral scheme of our outfits. Plus we were doing beach photos so we wanted casual. So if you want casual I say the jeans is a great way to go but the dress looks cute on you so if you want more flirty pics i say go for the dress. Ok sorry I am not too much help but I had enough trouble picking my outfit:rotfl: The only thing Dan tends to be on the pale side and he thought he looked ghostly in the black so that is just something to thing if you FI is pale:lmao:

Here are some of our pics:
e-pics111.jpg

e-pics093.jpg

e-pics072.jpg

e-pics031.jpg

e-pics002.jpg

e-pics025.jpg

hehe i never thought this would be so hard. thank you for the opinion and your pics are so cute!!

Either would be very cute, but I like the dress a little better. I think the ribbon around your waist makes it a little more flattering.

I like the black dress too! I love the style of the dress! You are very pretty, so no matter what you pick you will look great!!

I think both outfits are cute, and it just depends on if you want causual, or more formal pictures. You could always do a quick outfit change midway through the engagement pictures and get some in each outfit.

I think both outfits are cute, and it just depends on if you want causual, or more formal pictures. You could always do a quick outfit change midway through the engagement pictures and get some in each outfit.

That's a great idea. After my e-pics I saw someone who did this and I wish I had!

all right ladied only one more day untill pictures any last minute picks i am still sos undecided.

i loe phtos and really want them to turn out nice. i am sorry to be a pain

My FI wore jeans and a button down black Express shirt. I wore jeans and a cute black top and then I changed into this dress by Steve Madden...

BridalShowerdress-1.jpg

I say go with what you are comfortable in. We did a bit of a dress up. I had on a sweater and slacks, and Leif had a button down and slacks. Of course, we had our e-pics done in December. I thought it was going to be cool. As luck would have it, it was over 80 that day with high humidity!!! Oh well, best laid plans. My advice...if you are going during the fall/ winter/ early spring, bring two changes of clothes that you would be happy with. One for cool and one for hot.

Thank you :)

Here are a couple of pics in our different outfits (well my different outfits-FI didn't change)

Siggy1-1.jpg

Siggy4-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter