Engagement pictures at MK?

jgh

Peter Pan!
I've emailed Disney Event's Photography, hoping to get some information back from them, but does anyone happen to know a ball-park range for MK engagement shoots? Hoping to spend $1,000 or under, does that sound do-able?

How do these work? Are the engagement shoots during park hours?

Thanks for your help! :) I couldn't find too much information on their website.

Any other tips you girls have would be appreciated!

Also, I thought I read you couldn't hire an outside photographer, but this photographer has done a top of MK engagement shoots? http://www.cptphotography.com/#/home/

Fairly certain that Disney fine art photography is not doing engagement shoots in the Magic Kingdom at this point.

For bridal portraits, the MK is reserved for couples who had Disney fairytale weddings and the current cost is $1500. The other parks are open to any couple and are far cheaper. I'm not sure how this pricing or the rules translate to engagement shoots, but I'm pretty sure they aren't doing MK shoots for engagements any longer.

Also, no outside photographers are allowed in the parks to shoot. I know that wasn't always the rule, but it is the current rule. Any photographer who regularly works with Disney is aware of the rule and unlikely to break it, as it would impact their ability to work with Disney in the future.

This is a silly question, but couldn't you just hire a photographer and all get park tickets for the day? I don't see why that would be any different from taking family photographs or professionally done shots at a park. I've seen a lot of amazing pictures taken by people who are just guests at the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter