Engagement photo shoot

tinks_1989

<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Hello,

We have decided to an engagement photo shoot on our next trip to WDW the last trip as an unmarried couple :D

I just wondered

whos done this before

who did it for you

and can you post a few of your favourites just so i can see :)

thank you all

We had Randy Chapman do our engagement photos www.chapmanphotography.com as an add-on to our wedding package.

He did an amazing job! I scheduled them the day of my hair and makeup trail which was great so I didn't have to worry about how I looked :thumbsup2

We had them done at the Polynesian and at Wilderness Lodge.

This one was on the front of our wedding invitation:
VK03023-3-08.jpg

VK01713-3-08.jpg

VK01003-3-08.jpg

VK02843-3-08.jpg

VK01583-3-08.jpg

VK02963-3-08.jpg

VK03483-3-08.jpg

VK00333-3-08.jpg

Great pictures vanessa!

We also had randy and had our pics taken at the GF.
It feels like it was so long ago lol.

Picture672.jpg

Picture685.jpg

Picture702.jpg

Picture711.jpg

Picture715.jpg

Picture671.jpg

We did ours at Disney's Boardwalk. Our photography was Julie Brewer from brewerphotovideo.com
They came out great!
I would post a pic but i haven't made enough posts yet...ill post them soon :)

We did ours at Disney's Boardwalk. Our photography was Julie Brewer from brewerphotovideo.com
They came out great!
I would post a pic but i haven't made enough posts yet...ill post them soon :)

ill hold you to it lol

Randy chapman did ours in November, at the polynesian beach.

Like vanessa I had my hair and makeup trial the morning of the photos

LL007975-27-09edited.jpg
LL007815-27-09edited.jpg

LL004905-27-09edited-1.jpg

LL005255-27-09edited-1.jpg
LL002015-27-09edited-1.jpg

LL001715-27-09edited-2.jpg
LL005565-27-09edited-1.jpg

Sorry, I got carried away !!!
They are more in my PJ (link in my sig)

Linz xxx :)

I had mine taken at Poly/GF Beachby Randy Chapman and had my makeup done by Ana from Beaute Speciale

JMpalmtress1.jpg

JM00199-1-09.jpg

JM00279-1-09.jpg

JM02869-1-09.jpg

JM83109.jpg

jmbw7.jpg

jmbwfarmerpic.jpg

sepia2.jpg

I had mine taken at Poly/GF Beachby Randy Chapman and had my makeup done by Ana from Beaute Speciale

i saw your pics in your PJ you got engaged in the CRT me too lol

i love your hair in your pics its just beautiful

We also had Randy. We took pictures at the BW and Poly.
BW
m_fce26d045ea79df0d8c53ff4fdf24cd5.jpg

m_13339837a23c518e9c7fd1ca5838e225.jpg

m_577aad585f28d211aa4486e297e3d997.jpg

Poly
KC02688-2-08.jpg

KC02898-2-08.jpg

KC03828-2-08.jpg

Randy chapman did ours in November, at the polynesian beach.

Like vanessa I had my hair and makeup trial the morning of the photos
Sorry, I got carried away !!!
They are more in my PJ (link in my sig)

Linz xxx :)

ha ha lol i would as well get carried away sharing them all i love how relaxed and happy you look together in your pics this is really what i am lookin for

Did anyone use DPS for the engagement photo shoot? We're considering using DPS for our wedding and I was hoping to get our engagement photo shoot done while we are there.

Did anyone use DPS for the engagement photo shoot? We're considering using DPS for our wedding and I was hoping to get our engagement photo shoot done while we are there.

I did. We had them do our photo shoot in december at the MK. It was $310 for the shoot and we just met the photographer at city hall right inside the park and took pics all over the place!! Ill pm you the information to log in.

I did. We had them do our photo shoot in december at the MK. It was $310 for the shoot and we just met the photographer at city hall right inside the park and took pics all over the place!! Ill pm you the information to log in.

Tricia, thank you so much for sharing your photographs with me :worship:
Do you know who your photographer was?

would you mind pm'ing me the info too? This is something I'm considering doing on our upcoming June trip.

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures with me! Your pictures turned out great! You guys look like such a nice couple!

lurkyloo, I love your pics, do you know how many locations roots will allow you to do for the Engagement shoot? There are so many locations that I like, it might be hard for me to pick two! If we did go with them, we would just be doing the e-shoot not a full wedding package. Also, do you get a cd with the images too? I looked on their website, but it doesn't say too much, and it's still up in the air, so didn't want to call them just yet.

Hi! I'm not sure if they have a policy about number of locations - it seems like you could do as many as you could fit in during the length of the shoot, but I will say that the longer you spend at a place the better chance you have of getting great pictures there.

I know they do just engagement shoots - you don't have to hire them for the wedding - and that they will sell you a disc of all your images. I just don't know exactly what the packages and prices are these days. :)

Hi! I'm not sure if they have a policy about number of locations - it seems like you could do as many as you could fit in during the length of the shoot, but I will say that the longer you spend at a place the better chance you have of getting great pictures there.

I know they do just engagement shoots - you don't have to hire them for the wedding - and that they will sell you a disc of all your images. I just don't know exactly what the packages and prices are these days. :)

thank you for sharing your pics i am currently reading through your TR you and your husband look like such a laugh :D

I really want the roots as sara-jayne (raspberries) used them and they looked liked they had alot of fun doing theres theres is what first inspired me to have an engagement photo shoot

Thanks! I will definitely contact them! Your wedding pictures were fantastic too! I loved reading your trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter