Energy Plus?

jjsmom

Mouseketeer
First of all, what is it? I am a Delmarva Power customer in Eastern MD. I've gotten 3 of these mypoints offers (4500 pts) in the last 2 months. I don't like signing up for anything I don't understand, but right now my electric bill is outrageous and way beyond budget, I'm desperate and I think I've tried everything possible to cut my bill from inside my house. Who can tell me about this?

i signed up with energy plus through mypoints. been with them since march. i did notice anywhere from a $7 to $10 a month drop since signing up with them. its a small savings but still a savings. this is not for the summer months where my bill is higher due to running my central air. plus the points through mypoints help too!

I actually ended up with quite a debt with energy plus....I had a level billing plan and the real costs were much more than the level price.

I belive in wind power, so gave it a try, but the only thing green about it was the bills flying out of my pocket.

Just do your homework and see what vendors are charging so that you can make a good choice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter