ENDLESS SUMMER RESORT.

I like the walk from Cabana Bay to City Walk. Anyone know how will the walk be from from Endless Summer to City Walk?
According to Google Maps walking from Cabana Bay to Citywalk is .7 miles (16 minutes). Surfside to Citywalk is 1.1 miles (23 minutes).

Anyone have a map that shows the relationship of this hotel to the rest of the Universal Orlando Resort?

Anyone have a map that shows the relationship of this hotel to the rest of the Universal Orlando Resort?
I've found maps that shows how the parks and resorts are arranged, but I suspect they are not to scale (I think they might be condensed to fit on an 8.5 x 11 printed page). Is that what you are looking for? I've also used Google Maps to try and approximate walking times between resorts, or between a resort and the park, but it doesn't show the walking paths. Still, I think that gives me an upper-end walking estimate.

I tried to google map things before I posted. I saw some great maps of the current resorts and parks, but couldn't find anything with endless summer on it. I also tried to find a map of the area with wet n wild on it because I know ES is on the same spot, but couldn't find that either:( I was just wondering the visual proximity of the new hotel to the rest of the hotels and parks.

I tried to google map things before I posted. I saw some great maps of the current resorts and parks, but couldn't find anything with endless summer on it. I also tried to find a map of the area with wet n wild on it because I know ES is on the same spot, but couldn't find that either:( I was just wondering the visual proximity of the new hotel to the rest of the hotels and parks.

Look up on Google maps the I-Drive KFC and Walgreens right next to Universal Boulevard, the hotel is opposite those, on my way to the parks I walked past it every day on my vacation as I stayed at the Rosen Inn at 6327 I-Drive.

Hope this helps!

YeBk1HPd-ODGshSmEuS89sB1sC34Fos2IUmouZXp6r1hyq6BdqcS4agGOeeBAfcyJ0rsD59vtF0sMJ2RqSmyT5kitMqtAW6J7Gm9J6xNi3Jkju-Vqbp6kjSTTQP--_Xco60pM55KlgUzZWDrOeK9QXTDV4JSTTCHynVOxviIMjgo8bLsFKhwphFIT5plEuk1tsLLxmju4BkhFqj0PRQSdB3cSazxCJUoGLArR09qo3WLRDRjmccwmRuHLU2heAMVKyGyzngvTNf6XOH2zNzlZnV0XAjvNVGib1oZOHJSB22IKUBOowTaCIsM78LbMBy4y5BCOE4-yZQ94rfqRtdtI2fUBs27fWEeEtttqCiPNcHHDtsB7a3CGyR430uYQgIxNjQXZllbVrnM3xUHSpFc-MRKpmNbtg6cBOtbFRCfD7OliT6-zklvXJtffKjYFrpLwSOx_0ECrprWQLdcgLu3vhZhknJgj0rPErkJdstQP8Zg2-M3U0BXDJeWOiprNR3_nkY9SgFKwrWpOiorMdXlPUzizsxRjwQsgmBtvs-cEAax6XYSmTovLo5mNktzcwAlZu4izaXHoNHxAyAstubfek9Tfm4mzoGUheaHh0-XpYRjQVGxftwWRQfOt8_dsszP7Mcf2JG9BszxiTlHayhFx8fZlXUTn-w=w823-h645-no

9A3774F2-5F56-4E84-969F-EC25F159C54E.jpeg

The arrow is where the new resorts are at. This is off of the Universal app.

Yaaaay!!! Thanks so much DisneyLife! That's exactly what I was looking for. Sorry JacksDad, I can't see the photo you posted for some reason:( Thanks Spike, I appreciate your help too!

We're looking forward to trying one of these when we go next summer. I was playing around with dates and rooms and was surprised to see I can already book either hotel for straight through 2020 already. I'm trying to decide if I should hold off and see if there are any discounts for 2020 or if I should just grab it now while the going's good. :) I'm wondering if they anticipate these being really popular as they are a lower price point.

We're looking forward to trying one of these when we go next summer. I was playing around with dates and rooms and was surprised to see I can already book either hotel for straight through 2020 already. I'm trying to decide if I should hold off and see if there are any discounts for 2020 or if I should just grab it now while the going's good. :) I'm wondering if they anticipate these being really popular as they are a lower price point.
I would book next year now and pay the deposit

Prices tend to go up and not down

You can always cancel a booking and rebook again if you see a big price difference or special deal later

I would book next year now and pay the deposit

Prices tend to go up and not down

You can always cancel a booking and rebook again if you see a big price difference or special deal later

Good point! I didn't stop to think about the fact that prices might go up once they are both open. I'll book them now. Sweet...it's always fun to finally book something for an upcoming trip!! :D

Currently booked for June 29-July 1. Hopefully opening goes smoothly. Checking it out with my wife to see if it will work for four people Dec. 23-26. The rates for are cheap for Xmas.

I don’t think you are going to see cheaper AP rates or regular rates then they already are.

I am jumping in to follow along with this resorts progress and updates. We are booked Aug 10-16!!

Some new pictures of this resort in second post...……

Will get some new ones again in May.

Drive time from the entrance to Universal parking garage from this resort takes less than 90 seconds with one traffic light stop. We got through two lights.

This hotel is very close to the entrance to the parking garage.

Will the pool be open this summer and what do we know about the pool area? I'm ready to secure August 21-25 and can't decide between here and CBBR (love it!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!