ENDLESS SUMMER RESORT....NEW FOR 2019

kbelle8995

DIS Veteran
We booked this for September. My sister/travel agent checked Disney, Universal and other Orlando hotels. This one offered the best deal. I mean $150 dollars a night for a Pop century hotel room. That's a lot for a value hotel. Even with parking fees we saved money. I am already in love with colors and the style. VERY BEACHY.

macraven

Proud Redhead
Thanks for this heads up!

Glad you included the source as this is new info for me and many

Maybe the no pool hopping will be lifted in the future when the “newness” wears off

• lubichan

Earning My Ears
    That's disappointing but ultimately not surprising. They've got to draw a line somewhere, don't they? (and I say this as someone that's never stayed anywhere in Universal but am really loving the looks of this place so far)

jm106

DIS Veteran
    I had read that and contacted universal to confirm no pool hopping. Disappointed and now I’m looking to switch to cabana bay even though I love ES theming and suite lay out is perfect. We use pools a lot going in August and since we aren’t going to volcano bay, pool hoppini g would be good for my family.

Disney Addicted

DIS Veteran
    Huh. We have reservations for both CBBR and Endless Summer. I've really been wanting Endless Summer so both kids have their own bed and have been trying to talk myself into it with pool hopping. This may be a game changer. I'm surprised I didn't see it on their website before I booked nor was it mentioned over the phone. Shoot.

tinkerone

DIS Veteran
    Huh. We have reservations for both CBBR and Endless Summer. I've really been wanting Endless Summer so both kids have their own bed and have been trying to talk myself into it with pool hopping. This may be a game changer. I'm surprised I didn't see it on their website before I booked nor was it mentioned over the phone. Shoot.
    I'm curious as to how they would know your pool hopping. It's not like anyone goes around and says lets see your room key. Not saying its right to but really, how would they know?

• mevelandry

DIS Veteran
    I'm curious as to how they would know your pool hopping. It's not like anyone goes around and says lets see your room key. Not saying its right to but really, how would they know?
    They do ask for room keys sometimes. It happened to us at Universal hotels... and Disney hotels (before you had to unlock doors around pools).

jm106

DIS Veteran
    I did make a change, poolside family suite $130 total(6 nights) more at Cabana bay, could have been $85 total.
    I have mixed feelings since ES looks so cool.

Matthew81

Earning My Ears
    So to get to seaworld I need to check into the I Trolley? What Restaurants within a 10 minute walk? Is there a liquor store nearby? Thanks for the info I read the whole thread!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS