End zone food court refurb

NEANGIRL

Earning My Ears
I just called All Star Sports regarding the refurb of the End Zone Food Court. We are booked there in October, 2013 and don't really want to change resorts. I was told that they will indeed have a drink station where mugs can be refilled. The CM believes it will be located at the pool bar. It has been posted that the arcade will have cold and "grab and go" foods. She said this would include sandwiches, salads, and snacks. I asked about the bakery and pastry items. She said these would be housed there too. Good to know! We are staying put and will just either walk to drive over to All Star Music for a hot breakfast and eat other meals in the parks (hopefully for free!)

Thanks for sharing your information! My boys have their heart set on staying there. We were planning on eating in the parks anyways, and having a quick cold breakfast in our room. To be honest, the idea of it being a bit less crowded really appeals to us too :thumbsup2

Did they mention Pizza Delivery at all? I wonder if the other All Stars would deliver Pizza?

I have never been to any of the All Stars -- We were going to request a room in the Touchdown (football) section -- Realistically, how far of a walk would it be to walk to All Star Music food court if we do want something hot? It looks close on the map, just wondering... (we have stayed at CSR resort before, in the Ranchos section... it can't be farther than that :lmao:)

Thanks for posting this! We are staying during the refurb, too.

There will be motor coachs taking people between the All Stars during it, so it shouldn't be too bad.

During the refurb,I would suggest requesting a room in Home Run Hotel at All-Star Sports.:)

All-Star Music(and its Food Court)is just a short walk across a parking lot from HRH.:)

The Mugs can be refilled at any of the 3 All-Stars.

We fell into this, too, and opted for a different resort. I know the day we arrive it will be right around lunch time. Plan is to grab a quick meal at the hotel and head to the MK. Want food out of the way so we can get to the park and immediately start enjoying! Also, we sometimes like a quick, hot breakfast at the resort before heading out for the day. Having to hop a bus to another resort just seems like a pain. But I bet it will be much less crowded there!

Oh, and my boys like at least one quick trip to the arcade, which will be non-existent during refurb!

For what dates is the food court refurbishment scheduled? I will be staying there in December.

Sorry, I didn't ask anything about Pizza delivery. I asked about the distance to AllStar Music food court and the CM estimated around 1/4 mile. I know you can see Music from the parking lot. There are some perks....maybe pool will be less crowded and I know we personally will save money with the arcade being closed! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter