End of Park Reservations?

Mischievous Daisy

Mouseketeer
Just saw this on FB, (I know, not the most correct news!) can anyone speak to this rumor? There were a lot of comments about others hearing the same!

"Hello! This morning a Cast Member told us that they are doing away with the park reservation system after Labor Day. That’s doesn’t sound right to me. What do you think?"
TIA

Just saw this on FB, (I know, not the most correct news!) can anyone speak to this rumor? There were a lot of comments about others hearing the same!

"Hello! This morning a Cast Member told us that they are doing away with the park reservation system after Labor Day. That’s doesn’t sound right to me. What do you think?"
TIA
Does not sound right at all

TIA
They would have announced it already; folks with plans to visit after this weekend still need to do park reservations on the website.

I would not consider anything posted by some anonymous user on FB to be valid information/news. A random Disney worker is unlikely to know about such changes before management and/or official public announcements about such things. Disney is probably like many large companies where there is a LARGE office 'grapevine' that lower level people enjoy being involved with.

I was pretty shocked 🤯 when I read it, then I thought instead of stopping park ressies on Labor Day, maybe they were planning an announcement. This particular poster was not the only person whe said they heard that rumor. However, I'll just wait until an announcement (or not) comes out, lol.
Gotta love those FB rumors spread as fact!
:surfweb:
Have to say, just found these emojis and I am quite enamored!
:love:

Speaking of park pass reservations…
it is showing N/A for 12/29, 30, and 31 for guests without hotel reservations.
Hoping that is a mistake .
Maybe just a glitch because the N/A was also showing for the remaining Halloween Parties .

Speaking of park pass reservations…
it is showing N/A for 12/29, 30, and 31 for guests without hotel reservations.
Hoping that is a mistake .
Maybe just a glitch because the N/A was also showing for the remaining Halloween Parties .
It's a glitch.. I had trouble making reservations for those days a few weeks ago
I think I went in and clicked a week or 2 earlier then went back and chose the days I wanted
If anyone thinks disneynis going to do away with park reservations is in fantasy world...
It's a win win for them.. Disney loves data
The park reservations allow them to steer folks to parks that may be a little slower on peak days
They don't want us standing in lines for rides for hours as we aren't spending our hard earned dollars on over priced disney merchandise

Which I think is extremely odd knowing that their traditional attendance projections were almost always spot on, so there's no real increased benefit to reservations when it comes to staffing.
It's all about maximizing profits and having the minimum staff needed daily.

Which I think is extremely odd knowing that their traditional attendance projections were almost always spot on, so there's no real increased benefit to reservations when it comes to staffing.
It’s not so much about knowing when it will be busy as it’s about knowing when that odd low crowd day is coming so they can cut staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter