end of June-July 5th trip?

I’m not sure of your question.
Do we think it will happen safely and be anywhere near a "normal" experience? Fireworks dining parades etc,etc. I have a first timer going.I know that Disney is on top of all safety protocols

i have been twice and going next month again...hopefully. Do I think it will look like years past? No.

I do not see fireworks back and personally, loved the pop up little mini parades better. I don’t see meet and greets back to the level they were before by that points

I think for a first time visitor it will be different but still enjoyable. Safety is wonderful and honestly, felt better there than some of the local stores here in CNY.

I've been twice since they reopened and am going again the last week of March. Planning on end of July too. My guess is that we will still be required to wear masks. The cavalcades are really cute. We miss the meet and greets but they do have characters around the parks that can be seen. Unsure on fireworks. I believe some of the other parks are doing them so maybe Disney will by then. Hope so! We have really enjoyed our trips and glad we have gone.

I agree, I don't think it will be the way it was pre-COVID for quite some time still. We are heading down in a couple of weeks, so I will have a better feel then for the safety side. Most folks say Disney is doing a great job of keeping their guest and employees safe. We are planning to be there the same time as you in late June and early July, and will keep our fingers crossed for some sort of 4th of July entertainment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter