Enchanted

startrekkie

Mouseketeer
I love this modern Disney fairytale with references to previous Disney films it's so heartwarming, interesting storyline and it's so beautiful everything was well done. your thoughts?

:) I really enjoyed it, too. At first I didn't think Giselle was very pretty...but though the movie she grew on me and I thought she was wonderful at the end. I loved Amy Adams as Ameilia Earhart in Night at the Museum.

I though tit was a really cute movie and wish Disney could make her a real princess "face" character.

I love Enchanted too. I enjoy listening to the cd in the car - always brings a smile to my face.

James Marsden just kills me in this movie. "I've been dreaming ..." :rotfl:

I, too love Enchanted. It ties so many classics together with a
new twist and it's also pretty funny. It's one of my favorite recent Disney movies.

I love it. I think Amy Adams does a wonderful job, and I love the music and the costumes. And Pip, he's adroable.

I think it's rather hilarious, as does my brother so it's become one of the few Disney films we can actually sit down and watch together. So I also like it for this reason also. :thumbsup2

Enchanted is a real sweet movie. And I also love the inclusion of the other Disney movies throughout. My oldest daughter loved it for a year, and used it as her 2nd bday theme.
I am a HUGE James Marsden fan, his baby face gets me the second I see it. So I was instantly hooked to the movie and his quirky character. I think I've seen this movie 1000 times in a year. She loved it (and me as well) that much. :)

I :lovestruc Enchanted. I like that it is not your typical fairytale.

James Marsden is hilarious in the movie. I love when he hugs the TV after it "tells" him where Giselle is :rotfl:

I love this movie! I, too, have the c.d. and enjoy listening to it in my car. The songs always put a smile on my face. I even have had the "How do you know he loves you" or whatever it is called song on my cell phone as the ring tone for when my husband calls. I just adore it. I lost the ring tone when I just changed phones so I need to get that back!! Whenever I am in any sort of a "funk," this is a movie that DVD that definitely helps to remedy that.

I saw this as my "free movie on your birthday" movie. That made it special.
It is also one of my favorite movies. I don't think it gets enough love.

This is one of my recent faves too. I watch it every time it comes on cable... and I own the DVD. Hehe. Luckily my husband and son both enjoy it as well. Perhaps not as much as I do, of course...

Love it, own it, watch it often.
Amy Adams is absolutely adorable and the entire story is just so sweet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter