"ENCHANTED TALES with ROB" - A Birthday/Christmas DISer Celebration! **NEW TR LINK**

Another GREAT TR Rob, and I really enjoyed following along a bit with your current trip on Facebook. I was so excited to see that Paxton got a shout out! :goodvibes I am looking forward to the next TR.

I feel sorry for you if you were at the Halloween party last Tuesday night. We have heard many tales about the torrential rain that day. :(

We were at the Boardwalk Bakery on Wednesday afternoon, around 2:30 pm. I was looking for you in the Epcot area, hoping I'd catch sight of you. I hope you had a great time. :)

Yup, that would be the one. There was apparently a flood warning until 8pm and I believe it. It was miserable for a while there. But all you can do is make the best of it.

I left Epcot somewhere around 4:30 I think, right after watching the Voices one last time. I stopped at the Bakery on the way back to DHS to get the car and head to MK for one amazing final night. :)

Yes I was just two tables down from you eating a yummy corn dog. I almost came down.

Awww, that would have been lovely if you did.

Just finished. I jumped in pretty late in the game, but your TR was AWESOME!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! There's no such thing as too late. :) I really appreciate you being here!

Another GREAT TR Rob, and I really enjoyed following along a bit with your current trip on Facebook. I was so excited to see that Paxton got a shout out! :goodvibes I am looking forward to the next TR.

Thank you Kristy. It was fun to seek out photos to share. I wish I could have done something for everyone honestly, but I just looked at the ones most identifiable with certain people and rolled with it.

Oh no Halloween party in the rain, not fun!

From the little updates Kathy was giving it seems like rain was the theme of the week :eek:

But I am glad to hear you made the best out of it.

Rob, I just finished re-reading your report all over again because I couldn't remember what I was up to so I figured I'd just start from the beginning. :santa:

Sorry I was always 16 updates behind :rotfl: but your report and your trip were really amazing and full of Disney magic. Thank you SO much for sharing them and I can't wait to hear about this most recent trip! popcorn::

Oh no Halloween party in the rain, not fun!

From the little updates Kathy was giving it seems like rain was the theme of the week :eek:

But I am glad to hear you made the best out of it.

Oh my yes, it was certainly not fun. One of the very low points for sure. But thankfully, the night was salvaged after the rain finally stopped.

It was indeed. I don't think I had a day without rain, and some with LOTS of rain.

That's all you can do. But I will admit to having some moments of despair though, but you have to push though it.

Rob, I just finished re-reading your report all over again because I couldn't remember what I was up to so I figured I'd just start from the beginning. :santa:

Sorry I was always 16 updates behind :rotfl: but your report and your trip were really amazing and full of Disney magic. Thank you SO much for sharing them and I can't wait to hear about this most recent trip! popcorn::

Haha, aww Courtney, I've know you've been really busy. I sure do hope the re-read was worth it.

Trust me, I totally get it. But yes, lots and lots of Disney magic on this trip for sure. My favourite ever easily. Thanks for reading and RE-reading it too Courtney. I so very much appreciate your being here.

you made me cry! I am a big sap tho so not entirely your fault :rotfl2: Another amazing TR that I thoroughly enjoyed...they are the best:worship:

you made me cry! I am a big sap tho so not entirely your fault :rotfl2: Another amazing TR that I thoroughly enjoyed...they are the best:worship:

Aww Jacquie THANK YOU!! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't kinda going for that at the end. Thank you again, you are WAY too kind.

:tiptoe: New report yet? :tiptoe:

:rolleyes1

:goodvibes

Hehe, not quite Roni, but it's coming. I got sick immediately upon arriving home (which is almost a week now), and then getting caught up at work and caught up on the DIS, I'm finally almost ready. I just want to get a bit better organized before I start. But... soon. Maybe even later today...

Yeah, now we're all suffering withdrawal symptoms from not having a new trip report from Rob!

Aww thank you. I promise, at least the intro is just about ready to launch.

Hello everyone!!!!

I want to take one last opportunity to once again THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart
For all the amazing support you've given me in my time as a proud member of the DISboards community.
Your amazing friendship is not only greatly appreciated, but incredibly humbling as well.

I look back at this last TR and I'm sincerely blown away by all of you. You are all amazing!!!!

I stated that this trip was undeniably my favourite ever, but there is always new Disney Magic to be found.

So I hope beyond hope that you will do me the honour of joining me as I recount my most recent visit with the Mouse as I present...

"DO YOU TASTE LIKE CHICKEN?" - A Canadia September Solo Adventure!

I know you've started your new one, but I just had to come back to say that I've finally got myself all caught up and finished over here too.
I love that you went to DHS on your last morning. I never have a late enough flight to do that.
As always, a fantastic report. I loved reading along and I am excited for the next one! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

I know you've started your new one, but I just had to come back to say that I've finally got myself all caught up and finished over here too.
I love that you went to DHS on your last morning. I never have a late enough flight to do that.
As always, a fantastic report. I loved reading along and I am excited for the next one! Thank you so much for sharing with us!

Well Wendy, I am so glad you did.
This was the first time I'd ever done that too. I could have done it on the just completed trip (my flight was even later this time), but I woke to the news of massive airport delays in the north east and I didn't want to risk it.
Thank you Wendy!!!! Thank you so much for reading. And hey, you never know... you might even show up in the new one somehow. ;)

Just finished your last trip report (first solo) and loved it! Your ride photos crack me up, lol! Looking forward to read this one!!

Just finished your last trip report (first solo) and loved it! Your ride photos crack me up, lol! Looking forward to read this one!!

Thank you so much Jess!! That first solo trip was special, being my very first solo trip ever. But this one, absolutely my favourite trip of all time. Thank you for reading, and I sure do hope you enjoy it even a fraction as much as I enjoyed writing it. :goodvibes

Thank you so much Jess!! That first solo trip was special, being my very first solo trip ever. But this one, absolutely my favourite trip of all time. Thank you for reading, and I sure do hope you enjoy it even a fraction as much as I enjoyed writing it. :goodvibes

I loved it! I am now reading the Very Merry Intermission but finished the WDW trip. We are planning our first and more importantly our sons first WDW vacation for his 9th birthday. Hearing all about the magic you encounter gives me such high hopes for an amazing time! I know I will cry while there since I cry and tear up just thinking about this trip!

Excited to read about your Niagara Falls trip! We live near the border in NY so we hope to go there sometime soon!!

Thank you so much for sharing! Love you TR's!!

Thank you ever so much. Wow, that's a lot of reading. Oh my, a first trip. First, your son is going to go bonkers. But guess what? So will you. All you need is the right mindset and I think you'll have that. Just embrace what comes your way. And there is nothing wrong with shedding a few tears.

Niagara Falls was such a wonderful trip. If you're close, definitely go. Pictures can not prepare you.

Thank you so much for reading and for your incredibly kind words.

Thank you ever so much. Wow, that's a lot of reading. Oh my, a first trip. First, your son is going to go bonkers. But guess what? So will you. All you need is the right mindset and I think you'll have that. Just embrace what comes your way. And there is nothing wrong with shedding a few tears.

Niagara Falls was such a wonderful trip. If you're close, definitely go. Pictures can not prepare you.

Thank you so much for reading and for your incredibly kind words.

Haha yeah. I spent the day reading. I couldn't stop! :) He most definitely is. He has been watching Disney movies before bed and in the car it's non-stop Disney. Definitely NOT complaining! :thumbsup2 Thanks! I am more excited than I can say. It's been my dream for as long as I can remember to go to WDW so it's just.....amazing. And so, so exciting!

I bet! I am hoping we can go this spring. And I really want to see a moose. I have this vision of crossing the border and a glorious moose walks in front of the car slow enough for pictures and gawking. Yeah, I'm odd like that! :lmao:

Just the truth! :goodvibes

Haha yeah. I spent the day reading. I couldn't stop! :) He most definitely is. He has been watching Disney movies before bed and in the car it's non-stop Disney. Definitely NOT complaining! :thumbsup2 Thanks! I am more excited than I can say. It's been my dream for as long as I can remember to go to WDW so it's just.....amazing. And so, so exciting!

I bet! I am hoping we can go this spring. And I really want to see a moose. I have this vision of crossing the border and a glorious moose walks in front of the car slow enough for pictures and gawking. Yeah, I'm odd like that! :lmao:

Just the truth! :goodvibes

That's awesome! You're going to absolutely fall in love with it. And as for Niagara Falls, I can't promise you a moose, but hey, for WDW I CAN promise you a mouse. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!