Enchanted Tales with Belle wait times?

I originally had a FP for enchanted tales but I recently had to add my mom. Now there are no FP's available. I keep moving around my plans in touring planner and they are constantly saying that it is around a 4 minute wait. I thought the wait would be a whole lot longer. I was thinking I would do it at rope drop. I am going on a Thursday first part of October. Anybody with recent experience that can back up the wait times?

The line can really vary. Sometimes it's no wait, sometimes it's long. It's not like a ride that is constantly loading people. It's a "show", or a glorified m&g, so it takes groups at a time. If you miss the group, it's a 5-10 minute wait for the next one, etc...

I LOVED this attraction, it was so fun and very clever. We did it twice :)
The first time we basically walked right in, the next time we waited about half an hour or even a little longer....loved Belle though, it was worth it!

Yeah, I think there's something wrong with the TP projections. They show wait times yesterday varying between 4 and 28 minutes with 24 being the most common wait times, yet all the projections vary between 4 and 5 minutes.

Yeah, I think there's something wrong with the TP projections. They show wait times yesterday varying between 4 and 28 minutes with 24 being the most common wait times, yet all the projections vary between 4 and 5 minutes.
Yeah, that is what I was thinking. Think I am going to rope drop this one just to be safe.

I'm planning on going on a party day, 12/1. MK also has EMH morning that day, but Enchanted Tales doesn't open until 8. What time should I get in line to ensure I'm in the first showing? Is it worth rope dropping if I want to then hurry over to Adventureland/Frontierland to hit those headliners?

We tried standby when the posted wait time was 20 minutes. At the 45 minute mark, still not having gotten close to the entrance to the "house", we gave up and left.

My wife and daughter went back later, and it was a walk on. So the standby time varies.

On our last trip, since my daughter REALLY wanted to go through ETWB, I got a FP for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter