Emotional Relationship Charater

ladyjulia

Earning My Ears
So I always felt I was a Disney character in someway, but recently while watching Nightmare Before Christmas, I found a lot of (personality) similarities between me and Sally. Obviously I don't have an evil scientist as a dad, but I am experiencing some of the same problems like the ones she has with Jack at the beginning of the movie. Does anyone else have an emotional relationship with a character in a Disney movie? Or feel like you are the character? Because that is how I now feel with Sally and I have been becoming obsessed with her!

Marie from The Aristocats and Judy Hopps from Zootopia

It's part in many of us -- we identify with some character. I always loved Ariel, Tinker Bell, Alice and Judy Hopps. Especially her idealistic song 'Try everything'. I like Elsa too, but she reminds me big time how I don't want to be, in the original movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter