EMH for November visit with on site hotel

julesann

DIS Veteran
I am wondering about ideas or thoughts about how this might unfold if EMH returns in the fall. Will on site guests be able to utilize EMH regardless of their park reservation? I was thinking about this as I need to make park reservations now for our November visit. I appreciate any ideas or perhaps this has already been decided.

I don't think anybody knows at this point. But if EMH is added, and reservations are needed for whichever park has EMH that day, I am sure there are going to be a lot of changes in reservations. Hopefully, if it is going to happen, theu have it thought out. My plan is to go the end of November, so have been thinking about that, too.

Thank you. Yes I am sure there will be some interesting options--any one else willing to speculate?

My guess is if park reservations are still required, almost a certainty, you would need park reservations for the park which is offering EMH on that day to use it. So if DL offers EMH and you have reservations for DCA, you would not be able to use EMH at DL unless you can change your park reservation.

I can’t see them going down the WDW route of EMH been offered at both parks each day but whether it’s offered at all at DLR this year is a whole other discussion.

I've been thinking a lot about this too with a mid November GCH visit coming up. I feel like there is a good possibility it may be back...things are ramping up with character dining returning and other incremental changes.

We can dream at least, right?!

ETA: I think they will keep the old model of alternating EMH days, but now with a reservation required for the starting park.

I've been thinking a lot about this too with a mid November GCH visit coming up. I feel like there is a good possibility it may be back...things are ramping up with character dining returning and other incremental changes.

We can dream at least, right?!

ETA: I think they will keep the old model of alternating EMH days, but now with a reservation required for the starting park.

I also think if EMH returns they will keep the old model. I am wondering how they'll handle on site guests not being able to use EMH if they didn't reserve the right park. I've heard there won't be MM returning for a while so then there would be enough room for all on site guests to use EMH.

I also think if EMH returns they will keep the old model. I am wondering how they'll handle on site guests not being able to use EMH if they didn't reserve the right park. I've heard there won't be MM returning for a while so then there would be enough room for all on site guests to use EMH.
I hope they never bring back MM.

All speculation of course, but we have DCA booked for a Thursday in November and arent staying on site. Is this usually known as the “better strategy” so we aren’t missing the first hour where others can start filling the park?

In the end I think Disney did this right... EMH at all the parks every day.

But would have been nice if they gave us a little more time to ourselves. With 30 Min you'll be doing good to do one attraction and get in moderate standby line for a 2nd

wrong park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter