EMH expedition Everest/dinosaur

It’s been over a year since my last visit, but we rope dropped EE and rode it twice in a row with no wait the first time and like a 5 min wait the second time. I don’t recall when we did Dinosaur... might have been right after with a fairly short wait.

Thank you guys :) big kids want the bigger rides of course..
Am going to try for FO for Navi for our first AK day 60+2 and FOP our second 60+5 .. here’s hoping

Thank you guys :) big kids want the bigger rides of course.

If those big kids want to ride a few more times, just wait until a little later in the evening when the lines get really short.

Mine ride Dinosaur twice and Everest 5 times all in less than an hour in early June.

I have a two trip limit on Everest myself though.

Its for sure doable! We rode Dinosaur at least 3 if not 4 times in a row at rope drop and then we hustled over to EE and the rest of my family got on almost immediately, and that's with a stop at Primeval Whirl.

We almost always head to Dinosaur at RD. We then do Primeval Whirl twice and head to EE. We usually wait less than 5 minutes at EE.
Great plan and we've always had short waits if any wait at all.

Based on my experience (every October for the past five years) you can easily ride Everest 4-5 times without any wait (even after riding Na'vi River - this is what we did in 2017 and 2018). I do not really like Dinosaur, but pretty sure you should be fine there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts