Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista

My husband and I stayed here and LOVED it!! We enjoyed the nightly movies playing on the screen by the pool and the breakfast was wonderful. Ed the chef is a hoot. Also the nightly manager reception was the best.:woohoo: They have light snacks and unlimited drinks. :drinking1 I think you will really enjoy this place. Have fun!!!!

Excellent resort, terrific staff (is Ed still there?) and a great location. Manager's reception from 5 to 7 pm offers a wide variety of alcohol and non-alcoholic beverages as well as snacks. Rooms are two room suites which are excellent for families and the attrium is very nice. If I recall, the shuttle service to Disney ran about every couple hours and stopped at the four main parks - but that was a few years ago so you should call the resort and check. I'd stay there again in a pinch.

We just booked this awesome rate for our March trip at the Embassy Suites. I am so EXCITED!!!:dance3: Thank you so much for the tip. :thumbsup2 I can't wait to go now. We were going to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Lake Buena Vista at 83.00 a night but this is so much better rate and such a great place.

We just booked this awesome rate for our March trip at the Embassy Suites. I am so EXCITED!!!:dance3: Thank you so much for the tip. :thumbsup2 I can't wait to go now. We were going to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Lake Buena Vista at 83.00 a night but this is so much better rate and such a great place.

So I went through all the website connections and it's still quoting me $132 per night? What am I doing wrong?

Check your dates to make sure none of them are the blackout dates. I know Feb. 12 and 13 were blacked out along with a couple others.

We are traveling the 10th - 16th of Feb. So yep that's why it wasn't working. I have DH calling them to see. It would even be worth it to book 10,11. Then 12, 13. Then 14-16. We'll see how he did.

Copied from the above link:

* Free cooked-to-order breakfast
* Complimentary drinks (alcoholic and nonalcoholic) for two hours at the manager's reception
* Free parking
* Free shuttle service through Jan. 24 to Walt Disney World Resort's Transportation & Ticketing Center, which then will have shuttles to all Disney theme parks. On Jan. 25, the shuttles will go directly from the hotel to all parks.

We called them directly and got transferred to the internet office and we got all of our days we are staying there (12 Days) for $65. Plus three of our days were on the black out dates and they still were able to approve it at $65.00 Our total with tax was 804.95 for our stay. :banana: It was cheaper than the Holiday Inn Express. I am so excited!! We saved a ton plus imo it is a much better place. We love the dive in theater in the evening for our kids.

Darn it. We tried to do that with Embassy and couldn't. DH called and they said the best we could do is $119 over our original $139. So basically I've been online and I booked the nights we could get for cheaper. Then we'll take the original reservation down to just the couple of nights we couldn't get on sale.

Thanks for the tip... I was just looking for a quick, cheap night for my travel night close to WDW so I can just check in real quick at CSR in the morning and hit a park :)

Thanks!

Let me add my thanks - we were originally looking at Embassy Suites when the asking rate was 119 or so. At that price, we decided for the Caribe.

But now!!!! For $75 a night we're getting the same type of suite room (2 double beds for us please). And maybe the hotel isn't quite as much of a "resort" and the pool isn't quite so swanky as the Caribe, but seriously, we're saving sooooo much money. I think I can handle it :rolleyes1.

Thank you for the Travelzoo link. It worked beautifully!!!

Does this mean we'll be seeing lots of DISer's there? Feb 8 to 12 for us!

We called them directly and got transferred to the internet office and we got all of our days we are staying there (12 Days) for $65. Plus three of our days were on the black out dates and they still were able to approve it at $65.00 Our total with tax was 804.95 for our stay. :banana: It was cheaper than the Holiday Inn Express. I am so excited!! We saved a ton plus imo it is a much better place. We love the dive in theater in the evening for our kids.

I'm glad I read your post. I'm not getting the deal price on the website, either. But after reading this, I may have to give them a call.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter