Embarassing Moments

Mine was: I went to WDW with my mom after I graduated college. We went on space mountain and the tank I was wearing got pulled down by the harness as we wooshed around. And there was my undergarment glowing in the black light as we came to a hault!

Oh boy!

Not one at Disney, but another park when I was a kid. I was on one of those motorized bumper boats and it malfunctioned and I couldn't stop it when it was time to come back in. So, I went in and it BOUNCED off and went back out. It took 20 minutes of stares from EVERYONE in line and staff had to come out to get me as I was going in circles in the middle of the pond area and they had to hop on and take me in. I laugh about it now, but my mother and I were mortified lol. I can still feel the eyes on me...soooo many eyes.

Though I did get attacked by seagulls at Disney and Sea World, but the one at Sea World was a little more pushy and stole my ice cream cone. At Disney it swooped down and tried to take my goofy hat (was too heavy though) heh. I was running around swatting the air, maybe that was embarrassing hehe though it wasn't on my list of embarrassing moments.

One time my wife and I were waiting for the train at the Frontierland station and Judy somehow managed to slide her knee between the vertical 4x4's that made up the fence. She was unable to get it out.

The attendant and I worked for several minutes in manipulating the leg and could not get her knee released.

It ended up that the attendant called Reedy Creek and the Rescue Squad used a "jaws of life" to separate the wood and get her leg out.

I had a few alcohol induced doozies during the past October trip :thumbsup2

A few years back though, one of the funnier moments was coming back to Ft Wilderness after a night hanging out at the Tambu Lounge. I was staying with my parents in their RV where they turned in early for the night. Pretty much stayed til closing at the Poly drinking with some friends. I had no problem making the monorail over to the Contemp, and then took the boat across to Ft Wilderness. Although I knew exactly where the RV was sober (and we were parked right near the dock area), I had no idea where I was going once I made it back to the campground :confused3 Tipsy and lost, I had to call and wake up my parents telling them that I was lost and had no idea how to get back to the RV ... which was only a few hundred feet away

2 years ago I went to WDW with my mom for my birthday. While looking for a place to sit down to watch the parade at MK I thought I found an amazing spot.. So I sat down. Without looking. Right on a half melted Mickey bar. Guess what THAT looks like on pants! Especially if you try to wipe it off with napkins from a nearby popcorn cart and it smears everywhere. I of course was horrified and my mom could not stop laughing. Instead of leaving we decided to just buy some new pants. I made my mom walk behind me the entire time, which I'm sure looked ridiculous. While we were in the Emporium some poor unsuspecting cast member asked how we were doing. My mom just busted out laughing and I turned around so the CM could see my pants. All she could come up with was an "Oh." and then she gave me like 15 Mickey stickers.

My mom recently took a trip there with her sisters, and while I was sitting in class (suffering and bored, ha ha) I get a text message picture from her. It was a picture of one of my aunts holding up a Mickey bar she had taken a bite out of and my mom captioned it "Remember this guy?" :rotfl:

:thumbsup2 DH broke a toilet in DTD--and quietly walked away--after trying several moves from the Matrix to stay upright!! That was the same trip where he witnessed a 5 year old breast feeding on the back of the bus...when he caught up with me in EPCOT he was still wanting to rock himself while sitting in a corner. We know he was five cause the next day he boarded and walked to the back of the bus with a birthday pin on--and when asked, gave his age proudly!! I thought DH was going to die...all I could do was laugh out loud innocently. And yes DH believes in breastfeeding--just not at age 5 in public.

;) Several years ago my parents were with us late in MK. Jungle Cruise wasn't open but we walked down on the platform to just look at the theming. Mom saw the remote controlled boats and went to steering one with the wheel on the deck. We tried in vain to convience her that they were not running because she had not placed any money in the machine. She was convienced she was driving the little boat that was moving around as inticement for day guests. Me, DH and my Dad jsut sat there and let her play for about 10 minutes...she finally grew tired of the all the concentration this required and gave it up. It was hysterical because she was really going after it spinning that wheel.

She had a great time--and it didn't cost a dime.

Whenever I go drinking around the world at Epcot I tell myself I won't try to speak French in France. Guess what happens when I get to France.

Every single time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter