Email Notifications No Longer Received

Tess

DIS Veteran - 1997
Is there an issue with email notifications for subscribed posts? Over the past week, I have received no email notifications despite "watching" many threads. I recall this being an issue in the past although I haven't seen anyone else note they are failing to receive emails. I am still receiving the DIS daily updates.

Thanks!
Tess

Almost three weeks and still no email notifications. I have unwatched and watched threads hoping that might cure the ill--sadly, no. :headache:

Are you caught up on all your watched threads? I thought my emails were broken or inconsistent, too until I realized that the forum doesn't send new notifications for a watched thread if there are any unread notifications for that thread. I get the intention to not flood users with notifications for every single post, but It can be hard to keep track of sometimes, and I've gotten behind on threads often because of it.

If that's not the issue, then you might want to check that the emails aren't getting sent to your spam folder.

Are you caught up on all your watched threads? I thought my emails were broken or inconsistent, too until I realized that the forum doesn't send new notifications for a watched thread if there are any unread notifications for that thread. I get the intention to not flood users with notifications for every single post, but It can be hard to keep track of sometimes, and I've gotten behind on threads often because of it.

If that's not the issue, then you might want to check that the emails aren't getting sent to your spam folder.

They have not been trapped in spam--checked that first thing. I am up to date on every watched thread. I check the notifications daily while on the boards and always read them. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter