Elmo and Abbey show

nglaze72

Earning My Ears
Does this show run everyday? If so, my kids will be even more excited to go. Thank you!!!

Does this show run everyday? If so, my kids will be even more excited to go. Thank you!!!

The Sesame Show is seasonal. I don't know when you are going to SW, but right now the show is daily. There are times during the year that the show does not run.

The Summer Show is performed
June 23rd-August 12th
and
September 1st and 2nd

The Halloween show is performed
October 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th, 28th

The Christmas Show is performed
November 23rd, 24th, 25th, 30th
and
December 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th thru 31st
and
January 1st

Awesome! Thanks you so much. I'm going in 10 days!

Have a great time! Remember to get to the park and also get to the show theater early. There are only two Elmo shows per day and take place in the morning. Since there are only two shows, the small theater fills up quick. I would suggest being at the theater almost 45 minutes before the show to get a good/guaranteed seat.

dart as the show ends to teh exit on right. line forms outside theater to teh right to meet elmo. when i was there in june it was elmo, abbey, grover, and rosita for a photo op that many families did not know was there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter