Elizabeth and Joshua's 1/13/10 Shades of Green Planning Journal ~Some Pictures Posted

aduck126 I read your PJ, and was looking at your stuff! I didn't think you were around anymore, since you hadn't updated I AM SO EXCITED that we have the same day! I LOVE your dress to :cool1:

Getting the license by mail seems so much easier, I am sending in the first round of paperwork today by fax :banana::banana::banana:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:TWO MONTHS OUT :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

aduck126 I read your PJ, and was looking at your stuff! I didn't think you were around anymore, since you hadn't updated I AM SO EXCITED that we have the same day! I LOVE your dress to :cool1:

oh yah i'm still around, I just haven't updated that much recently. But I am going to start doing it more because there is so much going on now. I'm like freaking out! :rotfl:

oh yah i'm still around, I just haven't updated that much recently. But I am going to start doing it more because there is so much going on now. I'm like freaking out! :rotfl:

Well it sounds like the day will be perfect for you! It would be fun if we saw each other around the parks!

I just wandered over to the Disign boards! There are some really nice people over there! We (being me with him saying yes because he love me:rotfl:) want lots of pictures in matching shirts. We both agree that the pictures from this trip will be very special for us to have during the deployment. Anyone have pictures of their shirts?

Did you hire someone to marry you yet? I got married in 2003 at the Swan hotel and Rev Jack Day was FANTASTIC! Such a wonderful man! He will send you options for the ceremony and he will also help with anything you would like to include. I wrote my own ceremony and then he added some personal touches, it was so nice working with him...

Hope that helps! Best wishes to you both!

Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer. We did already hire Rev. Jimmy from Affordable Orlando Weddings. They are very kind!

Well we got our paperwork back. We are just waiting for our Pastor to finish our letter, so we can get the discount :cool1:

Well it sounds like the day will be perfect for you! It would be fun if we saw each other around the parks!

THanks! that would be awesome if we saw eachother :goodvibes We are staying 1/11-1/26. I'm so jealous that you are having a wedding with just the two of you. That would be so perfect and romantic. I wish we were doing that, all the family just messes things up and causes more unneeded stress.
i also LOVE your calla lilly bouquet, it is going to go perfect with your dress, simple, chic, and elegant. :thumbsup2

oh and..Happy Thanksgiving :cutie:

I linked here from the "Behind the Magic" thread on the CB. I love your dress---if you would have had a poll for us to choose from, that dress would have definitely be "the one". One of the prettiest dresses I've seen. You will be beautiful!

I'll be down there in Jan. (marathon time) and if I see y'all around I'll holler a big "congrats" to you both! Hope it is magical and your life together is wonderful and blessed!!!

I linked here from the "Behind the Magic" thread on the CB. I love your dress---if you would have had a poll for us to choose from, that dress would have definitely be "the one". One of the prettiest dresses I've seen. You will be beautiful!

I'll be down there in Jan. (marathon time) and if I see y'all around I'll holler a big "congrats" to you both! Hope it is magical and your life together is wonderful and blessed!!!

Thank you so much! I love my dress. I hope I do see you around it would be so fun to see other DISers down there

Well DF is so busy with Army training that we aren't able to get up to see Pastor this week. He is supposed to be mailing me a letter to send in with our check soon. I am stressed that we aren't going to get all the paperwork in in time to get our license by mail! When I called the first time they told me just to get a letter on letterhead saying we had had counseling. The second time I called they said people out of state couldn't get the discount. I explained that someone had already said they could, I just didn't know when to send it. So they called me back saying I needed to go look up the statute that allowed the discount and make sure that Pastor confirms that we covered everything the state class would have and that he has the proper credentials to be doing so:lmao: This is more work than $32 is worth. But I keep thinking about how many Mickeybars that is :mickeybar........

On another note a pretty good friend of mine figured it out today... She was shocked, and was impressed that we had managed to keep it so quiet.

Lots of new updates for you all!!

We bought my wedding ring after a little issue. My DF went into Zales and asked about getting a setting I had tried on and liked, reset with clearer diamond( he had special ordered my ring in an almost colorless range) and a girl about our age flat out told him she was too busy to deal with him! When he told me, he looked so upset!:scared1: So we went in that night, and I asked and they told me the same thing, just in a nicer way. So we went right across the way to JB Robinson, and the very nice woman there helped me as I tried on almost everything in their case! We ended up buying the lower quality diamonds, but they worked with us so much, and helped me find something great, so we didn't care. I kept coming back to this, even thought it is a setting for a solitaire, it sits a little funny, but I love it. So here is what I got!
1211092129.jpg

And with my ring in it
mms_picture-2.jpg

mms_picture.jpg

Sorry about picture quality, I did these with my phone lol

We got our letter from pastor, and will be getting our license in the mail ASAP!

Left to do:
Shoes
Cake
Tiara
Flowers
Vows

One month out!:banana::banana::banana:

hey, i'm new to your journal. I just noticed that we have the same wedding band. We got it from Kays but it looks exactly the same. I love it! so..good choice! I think it looks really great with your engagement ring. :thumbsup2 Congrats on one month out

hey, i'm new to your journal. I just noticed that we have the same wedding band. We got it from Kays but it looks exactly the same. I love it! so..good choice! I think it looks really great with your engagement ring. :thumbsup2 Congrats on one month out

:welcome:Thanks for commenting! I am glad to find someone else with the same ring!!!

I went ahead and ordered us bride and groom ears :cool1::cool1: I don't like the new style that Disney is offering

bridegroom_240.jpg

so I ordered the old kind!
pics125.jpg

( I have NO idea who those people are, I just took the photo off of photo bucket:lmao:)

Ok I MUST chose a tiara Please Help!!!!!

1)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Bridal-Clear-Cr...mQQptZUS_Tiaras_Headbands?hash=item3a54da92ca

2)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Silver-Rhinesto...mQQptZUS_Tiaras_Headbands?hash=item5637eb903b

3)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Silver-Dangle-P...mQQptZUS_Tiaras_Headbands?hash=item5635dc5997

4)This is the top runner right now!! I think it matches my veil and dress detail
http://cgi.ebay.com/WEDDING-BRIDAL-...mQQptZAU_Wedding_Clothing?hash=item518d0ea06f

I am sure I will find more, but please feel free to share your thoughts, or another idea!!

Just for reference, I am wearing my hair like
Bridalhaireveningdoo.jpg

Half up half down, with big pretty curls

Congrats on your wedding! We are getting married on the 16th of January and then honeymooning at wdw! Where did you order the older style ear hats from? I loved that style and want to order them so we can wear them on the plane. Lol

I like the #4 tiara too! Very pretty, and I think it will look very nice with the way you're wearing your hair.

We wore the older style ears - the bridal headband with veil and the groom's top hat. We tried on both styles, and the new "beanie" style wasn't flattering on either of us. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter