Elf on the Shelf and Disney

cara76

DIS Veteran
It just hit me tonight we will be in the mist of Our Elf's visits when we go to Disney in December. So naturally he has to come along. Does anyone one have any cute Disney related elf mischief ideas?

I was just thinking about the same thing today. This will be our first "elf" year as we only have 2y DS so it should be an easy year for us. That being said, I think we are going to see what Mousekeeping does with him and also have him bring/leave Carter a small gift or two throughout the week.

Pininterest had some cute ideas for Elf on the shelf...brushing his teeth with maybe a mickey toothbrush; eating a mickey rice crispy; hugging a mickey stuffed animal. If you have a window. I would run ahead before they get go to the room; and have him in the window sipping a juice box...We decorate our window and they kids know to check the window at night for a special mickey surprise. pixiedust:

We're taking our Elf with us...my friend is making her a set of Mickey ears and a t-shirt to wear! My kids are going to FLIP when they see her there!

Leave a note (and a tip, or course) for Mousekeeping and have them do some fun things with the elf. I'm sure everyone will enjoy the fun.

Telling housekeeping to come up with ideas for the elf is asking a lot. Just have an idea and pop back into your room. Besides people are always trying to buy towel animals and disappointed when it doesn't work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter