Elf Blog 10/28 - Not quite opened.

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Well, not the news we were hoping for, but there was a new blog on elf island today

http://blog.elfisland.com said:
Skeleton Game

October 28th, 2008 It’s almost Halloween and the elves have been working hard preparing for this fun holiday. While they are not able to celebrate with you this year, they still want you to join in their fun through this awesome skeleton game!

Have a spook-tacular week.

Check back at the end of this week and receive more information about our boats setting sail for Elf Island!

There is a little mini game posted along with it.

Well, not the news we were hoping for, but there was a new blog on elf island today

There is a little mini game posted along with it.
While sadened that we wont get to play during the halloween season, I would rather see them open up right then have a rushed opening. It just means it gives us something to look forward to next year :)

Hi,

I must say i find this VERY disappointing. Last month in a blog they said

Originally Posted by September 3rd, 2008 Blog
Look for Elf Island to open to the public next month!

Now we are told not this month. Not a good way to get started. I know everyone wants it to be perfect but they have been blogging since July. If the game is going to open in beta it is not expected to be perfect. beta is for testing it.

I am sad as I see people loosing interest all ready before it is even open.

Bug

You know, I watched people play smallworlds, then get bored. left.

They changed the game, everyone ran back

They changed it again, everyone ran away

Holiday items here, everyone is cautiously peeking in on it LOL

I think I would have to agree with mic here. When the game opens, the interest will be there. Nobody expects beta to be perfect, but it needs to be written to the point where the game feels like it has purpose.

Hi,

I must say i find this VERY disappointing. Last month in a blog they said

Originally Posted by September 3rd, 2008 Blog
Look for Elf Island to open to the public next month!

Now we are told not this month. Not a good way to get started. I know everyone wants it to be perfect but they have been blogging since July. If the game is going to open in beta it is not expected to be perfect. beta is for testing it.

I am sad as I see people loosing interest all ready before it is even open.

Bug
If VMK didnt have weekend items or specials come out then many probably would have lost interest fast, what good are credits if you can only get the same thing over and over again? Give it some time bug, people will play but after that its up to Elf Island to keep their users on EI and keep them there.

I only lost interest in SmallWorlds after they stopped updating it.. and when they did.. it seemed too little for the long wait. I rather have new feature being added constantly then a large update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter