Electrical Water Pageant

disneyfn

Welcomed Cast Member
Which resort is the best place to watch this from?

Just curious as I'm hoping to catch it after I have dinner at the Polynesian one night when I'm there, but am willing to go to another resort if the view is better.

The Poly is our favorite place to sit on the beach and watch..The Poly has great atmosphere....

I believe the EWP begins at the Polynesian around 9:00. The beach there is my favorite place to see it, but I guess the beaches at any of the MK resorts would be fine. I just like the earlier time at the Poly.

Kewl. We have a 7:30 reservation at 'Ohana's so we can check it out after. :)

Thanks for the help. :)

The view from the roof top of the contempory is the best viewing platform by far. It's a experience that no other resort can match! I'm not talking from inside restraraunt but outside on either the Northeast or Northwest wing's. Chances are you will have the wholeplace to yourself. Once you view it from there, you will know what I mean. The height adds a whole new diemension, all you have to do is, Do It.......

I LOVED the view from the Poly beach..althought, technically, the beach is for resort guests only....I know the COntemporary has a good view as well....good luck.

Jungle Josh

We think the best view is from the lagoon view rooms at the GF. It goes right past them every night!!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter