Electric Umbrella Food Good Quality???

pennyplanner

DIS Veteran
Okay, if you had to eat in Future World, how's the food at the Electric Umbrella. The reviews on this site are mostly split.

What do YOU think?

--penny

NO,NO,NO

We have had breakfast there and it was not good at all, and lunch was ok. Not bad, not too good, just ok.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, it's not BAD---but there's better choices that you could pick from in Epcot. They have a variety of food for lunch and dinner: pizza, burgers, caesar salad, things like that. However, I would suggest eating at one of the quick service restaurants in the World Showcase--you usually can't go wrong with any of them. Like I said, Electric Umbrella isn't a horrible choice, but I would prefer something else.

Alyssa :earsgirl:

Well our 3 NY ds described the pizza as cardboard, so its off our list now. We prefer the fast food place at the American Adventure for them. The club sandwhich is very good and they always find something there to eat and no complaints. You could also try the food court in the land. It has lots of choices for people. Both of those places have reasonably priced counter service food that tastes pretty acceptable.

I think it's pretty good. Not gourmet mind you, I mean it's burgers, sandwiches and chicken tenders after all but I don't think it's gross by any means. I love their Chicken Caesar Salad. If you have ever eaten at Cosmic Ray's in the MK, it's pretty close to the same menu. :)

I really LIKED the food at Electric Umbrella. I had a cheeseburger and fries and they were both good. It was also a good place to escape the rain.;)

I really LIKED the food at Electric Umbrella. I had a cheeseburger and fries and they were both good. It was also a good place to escape the rain.;)

Had a bad experience. If you go do not order the Reuben. It took them about 20 minutes to cook me one. Was not worth $28 for our family of 4. I much preferred the food at the IS and our character meal at the Garden Grille.

One tip, if you go when it is dark you can actually see the Electric Umbrellas. They are pretty cool, previously I had no clue about why it was called the Electric Umbrella - duh!!!

David

We went on September 2002 and enjoyed our meal. I had a hotdog and my honey had a cheese burger. Both were just fine. Mickey

I have only had the breakfast burrito at Electric Umbrella and Loved it! actually went back for another one. I have not tried any other food there.

I've been in here twice on two trips but always walked out. For starters, the line was always long and slow-moving, but mostly because there was no kids meals. We opted instead to go to the American Adventure, which was HORRIBLE, so if the earlier poster said that the AA was BETTER, then this place must be truly awful.

Splurge and get a sit down meal or grab a taco in Mexico.

We love it and have always had great food. Have had lunch 3 different times. We like sitting outside and watching the water show.

We also like to sit outside & watch the fountain & people-watch. Chicken tenders are good & also had a very good chili/cheese dog. Didn't care for the pizza. Have had a very tasty chocolate cream pie for dessert here.

Last year over Christmas the DS & DD had hamburgers and fries. The food was fine, it is not fine dining but for fast food no problems

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts