Electric car charging near rooms

I have used the theme park ones, Riviera, and Wilderness Lodge chargers with My Tesla. They have a cost associated with them. Not a lot, but it's not free.

I don't know what kind of EV you have, but there are also a couple of Tesla Super Chargers nearby Disney as well.

No EV charging at SSR.

I recall a post stating it was about 37.5 cents a kilowatt. I would assume it's more now, since Disney a raising the cost of everything.

Chargepoint app says $0.35/kWh with a minimum of $1.50
Hertz will let you rent a Tesla Y for a good price . I kinda wanted to test drive it as I’m looking to purchase an EV soon. It comes full charge from the airport, curious what usuage will be during end of June travel date . I’ll be there for 8 days. If I really need to get to the charger

Hertz will let you rent a Tesla Y for a good price . I kinda wanted to test drive it as I’m looking to purchase an EV soon. It comes full charge from the airport, curious what usuage will be during end of June travel date . I’ll be there for 8 days. If I really need to get to the charger
If you're renting a Tesla, you're better off using the Tesla Super Chargers. There are a couple locations for those around WDW and on the way from MCO to WDW as well. The car will know where they are, and you just tell it you want to charge and it will pull up super charger locations nearby and give you directions to them.

What do you think battery life would be with doing small amounts of driving and how long does a supercharger take from 20 percent to full?

Very much depends on the weather and actual usage. A typical model Y will last about 250-300 miles of range at full charge.

You can super charge from about 10% to 80% full in roughly 20-30 minutes. from 80% to 100% takes another 20-30 minutes, and i'd rarely do it if super-charging. Better to just leave and come back when it's less full after driving a bunch.

What do you think battery life would be with doing small amounts of driving and how long does a supercharger take from 20 percent to full?
Electric vehicles are much more sensitive to the way you drive than gasoline. If you really gun it, you can burn battery fast. It's high tech enough to show you exactly how much battery you have left, so you'll know how you are doing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!