El Pirata y el Perico ?

sherry8253

<font color=blue>The TF hopes to brighten your day
My DH and I are disagreeing about the menu and are wondering if the restaurant will be open when we are there from 12/4 to 12/15. I know it is seasonal. DH said it is open from Thanksgiving week until 1/01. Does anyone who was there last year during our time frame remember if they were open? Also, I told him what was on the menu from allearsnet and he insists it is a partial menu. He said they have burritos and enchildas as well as tacos. If anyone dined there recently, do you remember what is on the menu? Thanks in advance.

I'd think it would be open closer to Christmas. I'd guess your husband read somewhere that it would be open the entire holiday season. I haven't seen that yet.

Thanks for your replies. Anyone know if the menu was more than just taco's & taco salad when they were there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter