El Camino Breaking Bad

Am I the only one who just thought "meh"? Aaron Paul was amazing (as always), but it was literally just a long follow up episode that wasn't exactly needed.

I see what you're saying. IMO it was well done, but I guess too tidy is how I would describe it. When the end credits rolled my first thought was, oh, this was just to give the audience the definitive fini moment.
Watching Breaking Bad inevitably brought you to the edge of your seat and either left you there dangling to see what would come next episode or caused you to fall right out of your chair altogether.

Am I the only one who just thought "meh"? Aaron Paul was amazing (as always), but it was literally just a long follow up episode that wasn't exactly needed.
I would have liked to have seen what happened to some other characters besides just Jesse. And I guess it's been too long since the series concluded because I can't for the life of me remember what finally ended Todd.

I would have liked to have seen what happened to some other characters besides just Jesse. And I guess it's been too long since the series concluded because I can't for the life of me remember what finally ended Todd.

It was in the recap. Jesse happened to Todd. Took him out with his chains.

When the end credits rolled my first thought was, oh, this was just to give the audience the definitive fini moment.

Yeah, I think that describes it perfectly. It was very well done, but I just thought it was going to take the story further than just tying it up with an even tighter bow :P

I'm wondering/hoping they had to get this movie released before the next season of saul, and that's why such a long delay for saul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter