Egg crates at bw

dis2cruise

Long Island, NY
Do they have them for the couch that opens into a bed in the one bedroom villa? If they have them when do I request for them?

Can you explain what you mean by egg crates here?

Its a foam mattress pad with grooves in it that look like the inside of an egg crate. They are supposed to be very comfortable. People swear by them.

Or -- actual egg crates that attach to the walls to improve accoustics in the room. :lmao:

- - - - - -

I would think the hotel carries the mattress pads not the accoustical improvers! ;)

Do they have them for the couch that opens into a bed in the one bedroom villa? If they have them when do I request for them?

You won't need one at BWV on the sleeper sofa. It's really very comfortable. More like a real mattress than the others (except for BCV).

I should have asked at SSR last month. The sleeper sofa was brutal. Very thin pad between you and the metal frame.

mac_tlc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter