Eeyore Collector's

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by Kaa From Oz, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Kaa From Oz

Kaa From Oz Earning My Ears

Hello All, I stumbled onto this forum so Firstly G'Day ALL from the land Down Under
    I am a Passionate Devoted and Slightly Obsessed Collector of the Wonderful Eeyore..I Don't have any Idea Why him exactly ...I just have an affinity to him..So far not a HUGE collection as most are the Soft Plush Type's but Approx 412 last count..
    I would Love to chat with other Collector's and share stories and Pic's
    So any who wish too please contact me,
    Thank-You

KAA

2. Kaa From Oz

WOW the strangest places you find an Eeyore..As I love a nice cruise on country roads..a day trip out to Central West N.S.W Oz..while filling the car in a small half dead town at an old service station and in the dusty oil stained counter sat a small soft plush Eeyore still in its plastic bag..needless to say it is now housed in my collection..as many will agree..eyes are always on the hunt..
    Keep Well All
    KAA

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. amie416

amie416 soundgirl

I have a small, but growing collection of Eeyore pins. :)

Attached Files:

rwcmath likes this.
  5. Kaa From Oz

Wonderful to hear from a fellow lover of the poor old Eeyore..I love your collection..and will keep my eye's open for any I may come across for you.
    Thanks for the posting..I felt alone here since joining
    KAA

6. Michelle Berry

Michelle Berry Earning My Ears

First time forum user. I have about 100+ random things Eeyore. I also have a growing family. I need to unload, give or sell about 75% of my collection. Is this a good place to start? Help.

7. Meglen

Meglen Mouseketeer

Just ordered these because Eeyore is my spirit animal. Cant wait to wear them for my trip! I will be on the lookout for pins!

Attached Files: