Eeeee-vil.... pure eeeee-vil.....

yensid1071

<font color=deeppink>Tag Fairy Grovel Master of th
About a half hour ago I got a phone call. My brother called from Epcot. Um.... does he not know how mean that is?!?!? And since it was approaching 9:00, Illuminations started while we talked. UGHHH!!!!!! I could hear it on the phone. Now I'm bummed.... I need to find my CD and listen to it.... or watch the camcorder tape of it.... But I'd rather be there....... it's not the same seeing it on tape......

Note to self: take brother off the Christmas card/gift list for doing something this mean.....

Jay, just be glad that I don't have your phone number or I'd be doing the same thing to you next week :p

Well now, that is just mean.

Of course I did it too when I was there in January. *snicker* I guess it's funnier when you are the caller and not the callee

Sorry Jay!!

Our friends called us from MK this week... not to tease though, to figure out where we'd meet them tomorrow when we arrive. :)

Guess I won't call you tomorrow, Yensid.... :eek:

Hmmmm.... maybe I should ask a couple of you to call me while you're there. Then I can give you my order for stuff I want from the shops! :p I gotta admit, my brother isn't a big Dis fan. He did it to see how I'd react. :rolleyes: So, knowing that today is his last day in the parks, I started telling him things he should have done that he didn't. ;) Aren't I a helpful brother? :p

Pssssst.... Elaine.... do you have any room in a suitcase for me? You'll never know I'm there..... ;)

KaterBell, hmmmm...... call me while you're riding Imagination. :) It would be like a long distance/virtual trip. :)

Or...... would anyone call me so I could hear Fantasmic! live? It's only a 30 min show, so we could burn up all those free minutes that way!!!! :p ;) :teeth:

You'll have to remember this call when you're at WDW next time. :)

I know how you feel Jay...someone called me while they were in WDW too. What nerve, huh? :p

LOL MK! :p Yep, that person had some nerve... Not very nice of that person, huh? :p

Jay - I agree, that is just plain awful!!:eek:

Quick, does anyone have Jay's phone #? I'll be there next week.

Yeah, those people are EVIL! Wish cells didn't work in the Haunted Mansion. My sisters both called me from inside the ride. "Hi, guess where I am? Welcome, foolish mortals, to the Haunted Mansion... I am your host... Your ghost host..." I'm related to eeeeeeevil people!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter