EE requires the purchase of at least a 2 day pass correct?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
I just read the below early entry discussion, and something that was not mentioned that I wanted to check on was that to gain early entry you still have to have a two day pass correct?

We just got back from 10 days at US and IOA. I believe early entry is for on site guests only. A two day pass gets you express passes - only one at a time. A three day pass gets you express passes - three at a time. On site guests get express entry all day long with no need for passes - you just show your room key.

I'm pretty sure both 2- and 3-day passes give you up to 3 Express Pass tickets. 1-day passes allow you 1 Express Pass ticket at a time.

Jennifer

You can get early entry with any ticket if you are staying onsite, I don't know about "partner" hotels or other early entry privileges.

Here's a link to Barry's email from Universal regarding EE... Includes what kind of tickets get the privilege also... Click HERE.

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif
radio1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

[This message was edited by Robinrs on 04-25-01 at 04:52 PM.]

So, you can't get early entry unless you are staying onsite? Or can you also get early entry if you have a 2 day pass?

º0º
Sharon in Florida
Wife to Cameron for the past 15 1/2 years (July 2)
Taxi Mom to: Christopher-12 1/2 & Kayla-9
My Trips to DW:
Next Trip: June 15-25, 2001
OffSite-1984,86,87,89,91&92
Honeymoon-1985
FW-6/94, 95, 96,2000
<A HREF="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1599362" TARGET=_blank> My Travel and
Family Photo's</A>

mickey82.gif

It's so confusing ...

I think *certain* multi day passes, AAA/CAA for instance, are supposed to have early entry privileges also, regardless of hotel/travel agent.

When we bought our passes last August a 2 or 3 day pass got you early entry regardless of your hotel situation. unfortunately they may have changed this.

That's what I was told by Universal when I called she didn't mention 2 or 3 day passes at all. And if you are staying onsite. I was told with the flex pass you also get three express passes at one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter