**Edit: Sales to resume on 1/17** Disneyland to Resume Selling Select Magic Key Pass Today

Thanks! Any idea if they will limit the number of passes being sold? We aren’t going until end of November, not sure if I should wait to upgrade or not. This is stressful
Someone in a Facebook group was on chat with a cast member and they said they are sold out. This was about 10 minutes ago.

We purposely planned a trip this weekend vs last weekend due to some of the keys being blocked out.This will obviously increase crowds this weekend. They couldn't wait 1 week could they. I had some optimism the crowds would be slightly tamer than last week.

If they open dates after day tickets were purchased for the Christmas blackout they better give refunds.
How will this increase crowds this weekend? All the Keys that were blocked when you booked are still blocked now… I can guarantee that MK sales opening today will not make a significant difference to the crowds this weekend. You’re visiting during one of the busiest times per year. Just set your expectations appropriately and the crowd level will not matter.

Enchant key for life. Enchant key + universal studios gold pass is about as much as a believe key and gives you a change up park when your enchant is blacked out.
Unfortunately they are not selling new Enchant passes. Only Inspire, Believe and Imagine.

Decided that since my January tickets were bought via Undercover Tourist, that I'd just take the 5% restocking hit and get a refund from them... and bought myself an Inspire Key about 15 minutes ago! I figure that 5% hit was cheaper than flying or driving down to Anaheim and hoping to upgrade.

Plus, it means I was able to make an extra reservation for the day I leave, so I can have breakfast in the park, ride a couple things, and then head home. Happy Birthday to me!

Thanks! Any idea if they will limit the number of passes being sold? We aren’t going until end of November, not sure if I should wait to upgrade or not. This is stressful

I'm sure they will still be available at the end of the month. I honestly don't expect them to pause the sales again.

Someone in a Facebook group was on chat with a cast member and they said they are sold out. This was about 10 minutes ago.

Not true. I was able to just get in the queue right now to buy one. Not that I'm going to, but it let me in.

Unfortunately they are not selling new Enchant passes. Only Inspire, Believe and Imagine.

Thank goodness they aren’t selling enchant passes. It is so unbelievably crowded on the weekend days when enchant is unblocked. I say this as an enchant key holder.

Anyone remember what the down payment is for California Residents doing monthly payments. Trying to figure out what the monthly payment is but can't remember how much the down payment is. Thanks!

Anyone remember what the down payment is for California Residents doing monthly payments. Trying to figure out what the monthly payment is but can't remember how much the down payment is. Thanks!

The graphic that Scott Gustin posted says $179 down payment. Monthlys are $118.34 for Inspire, $76.67 for Believe, $22.50 for Imagine.

Can confirm not sold out - just secured 3 Keys for my boys!!! (Hubby will do single tickets.) ;)

I am seriously emotional right now - short story long I am originally from Anaheim (grew up watching the fireworks from my bedroom window), moved away when I was in High School, etc. Recently relocated back to SoCal from Toronto (Canada - cooooooooold) and I had it in my head that I would be able to do "disney dates" with my boys like my dad used to do with me. I seriously am so excited and don't know how I can wait until Christmas to tell them!!! LOL

We let our Believe passes expire last month and I was ok with it, but now that they're available again I'm having a hard time not buying them. I keep telling myself that our recent experiences in the parks haven't been amazing and we have so many other things we want to do this year, but I'm still struggling.

Can confirm not sold out - just secured 3 Keys for my boys!!! (Hubby will do single tickets.) ;)

I am seriously emotional right now - short story long I am originally from Anaheim (grew up watching the fireworks from my bedroom window), moved away when I was in High School, etc. Recently relocated back to SoCal from Toronto (Canada - cooooooooold) and I had it in my head that I would be able to do "disney dates" with my boys like my dad used to do with me. I seriously am so excited and don't know how I can wait until Christmas to tell them!!! LOL
I'm actually so excited for you!! I love to read happy news. Have a wonderful, wonderful time wit your Disney Dates!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter