ECV in Tower Club room?

laginog

Earning My Ears
We ar staying at the Contemporary Tower Club in June and are renting an ECV offsite. Where you do keep the ECV while you are in your room? Wouldn't it take up a lot of space there? I can walk some so if the Contemporary has a place to keep it somewhere else, it wouldn't be a problem.

If you don't get any answers from someone who has "been there, done that," you could try calling WDW RESORTS/SPECIAL RESERVATIONS.
(407) 939-7807 [voice]
(407) 939-7670 [TTY]
T

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

Haven't done it personally but met a man that was staying on Tower Club at the Cont. the same time we were - he was in his EVC (even let me try it out - it was great) . He said it had been wonderful. The company delivered it to the hotel and it was kept in the baggage room until they picked it up. Then he kept it the whole trip and plugged it in at night in the room to recharge for the next day. The rooms are some of the biggest at Disney - I don't think you will find it to be a problem to keep it in the room. He loved having his. At the end of your trip you return it to the baggage room again and the company will pick it up (probably, of course, check with them). The halls are certainly wide enough at the hotel. It will be great - he said it was the best trip he had ever had! Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter