ECV for teen in Universal

GAMOMOFTHREE

Earning My Ears
We are taking one last trip Thanksgiving week before our Annual Passes expire. My 14 year old daughter fractured her foot. She may still be in a boot when we go, or just out of it. Either way, the walking will be too much for her. We will be pushing my 5 year old in his wheelchair, I am not thrilled with pushing a second wheelchair! I am thinking of renting an ECV for her. Good idea? Bad idea? Does the park have a minimum age for using an ECV? We would rent through a local company so we can have it in Citywalk, hotel, etc.

Sorry she is injured right before vacation. There is only 1 offsite vendor of which I'm aware that might rent to an older teen. Randy's Mobility. All the other vendors require the user to be 18 yrs old. I don't know Universal's rules for renting onsite; WDW also adheres to the 18-yr-old user.

Enjoy your vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter