Ebay-Somebody got a great deal!

At 270 points that comes out to $5.85 / point.

Yes it's a very good deal, barely above maintenance costs. NOt anywhere near the $12/point some people are pushing.

Wow! I need to start watching Ebay more often!

You know, it's described as Beach Club villas standard view. Is the view appropriate for the Beach Club?

Bobbi:D

I thought the basic description of all BCV rooms were standard view. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Ya know, the buyer could still put this rental on DIS rent/trade board and make 50%.

I think the seller was new and did not have a clue what the ressie was worth! Her feedback is 2!

That was alot of points to give away and they are definitely not a disser.

I dont understand why they did not just cancel the ressie. They have at least until July to use the points if not longer.

Originally posted by shelly3girls
But the buyer cannot change the name on the reservation.
No but the DVC member can, and I'm sure would without question as to why.

My bet is that this is an II exchange, the wording certainly suggests it even though it doesn't say so and doesn't mention the other fees. These when rented, go for far less than just renting points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter