Ebay Question

MermaidsMom

<font color=red>Do you live trap squirrels with cr
I appreciate any help you can provide! I have been EBaying for about 6 months with very good luck. Now I have a woman who bought something on July 5 and hasn't paid, however she answers all my emails with excuses and says she still wants it. I finally sent her an email yesterday saying that I needed payment or I would be relisting the item for sale today. I didn't hear back from her. What should I do? I would like to report her somehow because she has strung me along and hasn't been honest. If I do that, is she able to leave bad feedback for me? I have done nothing wrong, but that doesn't mean she won't leave it anyway if she's mad about my reporting her? How does this work?

I have been selling on ebay for 4 years. I would file a non bidding alert today with ebay. then you wait 10 days and go back to the non bidder alert and you can get your %back that they took out, it is called final value fee. Once you do al that then you can leave feedback, but after you get your final fee she can not leave feedback. I have had 1 here and there that does this and they try to string you along long enough were you can't get your money back or file feedback. anyways if you have any questions just email me. welcome to ebay!!
:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

but after you get your final fee she can not leave feedback.

Unless something has changed very very recently, that isn't true : (

That's why so many of us complain about eBay's feedback. If the bidder doesn't pay, and we leave a neg saying so, they can neg us right back...even once you file for you final fee.

I always wait 24 hours after fee is refunded and i never gotten negative feedback from someone i got my final fee back from. I'll have to see if i am just lucky or what. thanks.
:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

For heaven's sake! If they don't pay after numerous reminders why on earth can they leave a neg for us? I agree that the feedback system can be very misleading because of the retribution factor.

For heaven's sake! If they don't pay after numerous reminders why on earth can they leave a neg for us?

Welcome to the world of eBay feedback. It's why so many complain about the way feedback works on eBay. eBay feels they are being fair. After all, you say they didn't pay..they may say..hey, I tried to, but the payment was returned, or your email didn't work, or you altered the shipping fee, and they decided not to pay, or whatever. eBay feels the bidder has a right to respond (or to give the neg first) if they so desire. Sometimes if you wait until day 90, you can sneak in the neg, and the time frame ends and they aren't able to respond..but even that isn't foolproof.

A lot of times, non payers don't respond, but I am living proof, that out of 3000 positives, you can get a return neg from a non payer. I have two neg's..one from a non payer, and one from someone who didn't like that I was charging sales tax (so she ended up being a non payer when I wouldn't waver). I had already filed for fees back on both, before I left the neg (because sometimes they pay quickly if it's their third NPB, and I'd rather have the money, than the fees back).

Is it 90 days from the original sale date, or the date that you report them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!