Ebay Question for sellers

Fishteacher

Mouseketeer
Hi, I posted an item last night for auction. I received an email today asking if I would take a set price before the end of the sale. There is currently no bid on the item. Can I do this? If so, how do I go about doing it? Thanks!

I haven't sold for a while, but it used to be that as long as the end time isn't in the next 12 hours, you could change it to a "buy it now" auction.

Sounds like the person who e-mailed you is trying to get a bargain before people realize the item is up.

Or the person is hoping to make sure the item arrives before Christmas.

You can keep it as an auction and add a buy it now by going into the listing and editing it. To edit the item you select that option in the drop down in the My Ebay page that has the listing. BUT to make sure that this is not a person just looking to get a bargain make sure to add the buy it now price at what the item is selling for on average. You can find the average selling price by searching completed listings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter